"I'm sad she's growing up" she tells me. "I'm happy for her!" I said. Jen pouts then looks past me. Lynda was sitting by me so jen made me switch spots with her so she could cry to Lynda instead. But it was a tight spot so when jen scooted over in front of me to get to my other side, her ass was just popping out against my crotch. Not helpful when I'm in a church.

Later on, we were at the reception having fun. We just finished eating so jen made me go up with her to dance with her. Lynda and her husband followed along. I mean I'm having fun and I know jen is trying to get freaky with me but I don't want to do that when her family is everywhere. They'd disown me or something. These are the same people I expect at my wedding.

Jen turned around and of course grinded her ass against me. I looked at Lynda and she started to laugh but started to hype up jen instead of me thinking she'd pull her away from me. It was one of Jen and I's favorite song too.

After that she turned back to me and put her arms over my shoulders and swayed her hips slowly while looking right into my eyes.

Eventually the song changed into a slower one.

"How much did she drink already?" I asked Lynda as a joke. "She had just a few" "oh- really? What the hell..when?" "You went to get more foooood" jen said and smiled at me. "You're sneakyyyy" i said. She bites her lip and leaned closer to me. "You know how I am when I'm drunk" she says. "Yeah.. That's why I didn't want us drinking." "Just have a little" "no" "please?" "I'm a lightweight.. no way" "Leah please" she says starting to beg. "Why do you want me to drink so bad?" "Because! We haven't had this type of fun in a while. No kids...why not enjoy?"

I look at her and shake my head while still slowly dancing with her in a romantic way. I observed her face and she was just waiting for me to answer. She really wants me to get drunk with her.

"Okay..maybe just a little"

"Yay" She says happily and then kisses me. I smiled then pulled back but she pulled me to her again and kissed me more. Her lips just taste like alcohol. Then she tried making out with me but I stopped her.
"Leah" she pouts.

"No jennifer. This isn't a normal party. There's family!"

"Yeah but they don't care about-"

"No Jennifer. No nasty stuff. Alright?" I said seriously and she smirked. "Okay mami" She said. I rolled my eyes knowing that the way I demanded her not to do nasty stuff got her going even more. She's a mess when she's drunk. This isn't even that bad but I need to make sure she doesn't drink more.

After dancing we went back to our tables.

"Here babe" jen says and hands me a glass with alcohol in it.

"I really can't drink that much since I'm driving us Jennifer"

"He could drive us all after" Lynda says referring to her husband. "There! Okay now drink" jen says and moved the glass close to my mouth. I look at jen, then at Lynda and shake my head. Then I look back at the drink and take it from her hand and drank it all. Jen squealed and kissed my cheek happily.

"Finally!" She says.

I later ended up having 5 shots and I was already gone. All I remember was me and jen going back to the dance floor and went crazy with the dancing.
-
Jens pov

I'm not as drunk as Leah is right now but I'm having so much fun with her. I love to dance and I love Leah. Such a great combination. During the couples dance, she had her arms over my shoulders and she had to look up at me since I was just a little taller than her tonight. My heels were really high.

She had her body right against mine as we slowly danced along with the song. She had her eyes at me most of the time then laid her head at my chest as we kept going. I thought I'd be the crazy one tonight but it was all her. She's finally calm now but I hope she's not tired because I do plan on having a little more fun once we get home.

After a little more dancing we were on our way back to our table again. But Leah full on grabbed my ass and squeezed it.

"Leah" I giggled and grabbed her hand and took her to our table. We sat down- Well I sat down and she sat on my lap without warning but I let her. I looked at Lynda and mouthed "she's a mess" and Lynda nodded her head and laughed. Then suddenly another song came on. It was more upbeat and Leah tried twerking on me as she was on my lap but I stopped her. She's too much.

She reached for her glass cup and was about to drink it but I stopped her from doing that too. "Baby I think that's enough" I said and took the glass out of her hand and I drank it instead.

"Hey!" She whines. I shrugged my shoulder and gulped. "What?" "That was mine!"

I giggled and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Well too late" I said. She puts her arm around my neck and repeatedly kissed my forehead. I look up at her and smile. She's so beautiful.
She leaned down and placed her lips on mine. We kissed for a few seconds and I was really feeling it, so I slipped my tongue in as we made out a little longer. It was so good, I completely forgot we're at a wedding seconds into it.

"Hey! Guys!" I hear someone say but I ignored. One of my hands was at her face and my other was resting on her lap.

"Jennifer!" Someone yells so I pulled back. I realized it was Lynda calling me. "What??" "You two! You guys are literally eating each other up at your cousins wedding. Calm down" she said and I looked up at Leah. She smirked.
"She said we're eating each other up" Leah giggled. I smiled and kissed her again. "That's not what I meant! Gross" She said. I ignored and kept going. "Jennifer!" Lynda yells again.

"Okay okay! Sheesh." I said after letting go of Leah's lips and she got off of me.

"I'm letting you two get drunk but don't get nasty at your cousins wedding. It's not all about you" Lynda says all seriously. She's scary when she's mad and serious.

"Okay" i said and looked at Leah and shrugged my shoulders.
-
After the wedding, Leah was so wasted that we had to leave. Well according to Lynda. So we did. Her husband drove us back to my place. Me and Leah sat in the back seat and all we did was make out.

"You're such a good kisser" I tell her. "Mhmm" she mumbles and smiles. She placed her finger tips at my jawline and stared at my lips. She smiled even more and stuck her tongue out. I decided to mock her and she laughed again and touched her tongue with mine. "I'd like to see that in between my legs tonight" "you already know it will" I teased.

"So the kids are staying with us?" Lynda asks but I ignored and started messing around with Leah again. Mostly using our tongues.
"Do you two have your seat belts?" She asks. "Mhmm" I mumbles and tugged onto Leahs bottom lip and smiled. "Can you two wait till we get to your house please?" We ignored of course. I slipped my hand under Leahs dress and slowly moved it up her thigh.

"Jennifer don't." Lynda says. "I really don't wanna hear some sex going on back there"

"Mm" Leah mumbles and lifts one leg up. "JENNIFER" Lynda said. She snapped.

"Fuck okay! Damn." I said and pulled away from Leah. "Heeey" Leah whines. I look at her and shake my head. "Gotta wait till we get home" I told her. She groans and leans her head back. Sometimes Lynda can be a party poop. But at the same time she's right. I would get annoyed if her and her husband started fucking in the back seat while I was driving them. I'm glad she's taking care of us though.