Chapter 12 - Do I love him?

(Emily's POV)

"Oscar, what are you doing in here?"
He was sat in the opposite chair of mine, and as fast as he locked eyes with me, his looked like they were about to pop out.

"Wait, what are you doing in here?" He stood up in front of me by the door and picked up his phone to check the time.

"I'm supposed to have a meeting here with some weird guide, because my arrogant management told me to." He rolled his eyes as he laughed sarcastically.

Oh no, you can't be serious..

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm that weird guide. So please Mr. Zia, have a seat." I tried to act as professional as I could. After all, this was actually my job.

I guided him with my hand to the opposite seat as I sat down behind my desk. However, he just raised his eyebrows and stayed at his place.

"Really Emily, Mr. Zia?" I didn't budge, but I could admit that it sounded a bit dorky when it came from his perspective. I didn't pay attention to his words, instead I picked up a few papers and looked through them while I waited for him to sit down.

"C'mon Emily. You know me, can't we just talk like we used to?" He stumbled over to his seat and sat down in front of me, he leaned forward and tried to meet my eyes.

When he knew that he couldn't reach me, he tried to get my attention by nibbling at the papers with his fingertips. I tried to focus on the text, but seeing his blurry face in the background disturbed me repeatedly.

"Yeah, by leaving your hometown just like that and then returning after 4 years. Yeah Oscar, I know you so well!" I spat out at him while I put down my papers on my desk again, placing them in a pile.

"And management? What is up with that?" I sat back in my chair, crossing my legs in my smoking hot sloppy jeans.

"Well, it's kind of complicated. How about you show me around Doncaster and we'll just hang out as friends. I will tell you everything, I promise" I watched him as he pulled that million-dollar face he made as he helped me out of the ditch earlier. His white teeth lit up, and I couldn't resist it this time either.

"Alright, fine! But on one condition." I stood up and walked over to my glass door, and he did the same.

"Anything" Oscar smiled once again.

"You have to give me a ride back to my place, because this outfit is awful." I let out a small laugh as we both looked down at the clothes I was wearing.

"Alright, but I have to say. They actually don't look that bad on you. They definitely fit you better than me"
Oscar smiled down at me as he took a step towards me, grabbing the hem of the t-shirt in between his fingers, nibbling on the material.

Without even realizing it at first, I felt my heart beat a little bit faster than it did before. I pushed down the handle to my glass door, but when his cologne suddenly hit me, I just froze by the amazing scent. I looked down at our feet, the tip of our shoes were almost touching. His white vans met my black high heels.

I couldn't help but to watch him up and down, memorizing his beautiful body while meeting his glare when I reached his eyes, we shared an innocent smile. Believe me; his eyes were of the most beautiful hazel color you could ever find.

"Well, we should probably get going then." I said quickly by breaking the silence and shuffling him out of my office.

Wow, I'm not very discreet..

(Louis' POV)

"Alright break everyone, I suggested you go and get some fresh air!" Paul shouted out and we all stood up from the seats that were placed out in front of the interviewer and his team.