Chapter 3 - He made me smile again

(Louis' POV)

"Louis, it's time to get up. You don't want to miss this chance don't you?" My mum yelled down the stairs from the hallway.

I sat up and felt incredibly nervous, and had the thought of maybe just go back to sleep and miss this day. It sounded like a good idea inside. But no, I had a dream and today was the day.

I sat up and reached for my phone, to be honest I still had Emily as my background, the one with me and her on the beach at that night swim, damn I missed that day.

I dragged my finger across the screen and smiled to myself. I just wanted to pick up the phone and call her about what was happening today, but she probably didn't want anything to do with me after what I did to her. I looked to my left and saw the outfit my mum had picked out for me, a blue shirt with dark blue jeans. I'm not a kind of shirt guy, I like tank tops and t-shirts, but my mom wanted me to look classy for my audition, so why not take her advice.

I pulled on my shirt and buttoned up and then put on my pants. I took a look at myself in the wardrobe mirror and I literally looked like a nerd, "why not buy me glasses as well" I muttered to myself as I went down to the kitchen and stopped in front of her.

"Really mum? A shirt?" I sighed as I twirled around to show her the whole outfit.

"Oh, boobear. You look lovely. And very handsome." She mocked as she squeezed my cheeks and talked to me like I was a ten year old little boy.

But I kind of liked it, we've always had this amazingly strong relationship, and we looked quite the same. We've been getting closer and closer ever since my parents got divorced, it was a hard time for both my little sisters and us two. So I honestly really enjoyed being her ten year old baby sometimes.

"Knock it off, Jay." I laughed as I pushed her hands away playfully.

"I bet Emily would find you very attractive if she saw you now" She winked at me while she packed some more lunch boxes with sandwiches that we would have during the long car ride to London.

My face changed directly as she mentioned Emily, she was supposed to be with me today. To support me.. And I felt guilty every time I thought of her.

My mum on the other side really loved Emily, they just clicked the first time I brought her home with me. But if I told her about the situation between us now she would just loose her positive spirit and be disappointed in me, and I didn't want that to happen during this important day. We packed the last bags and took of to London.

(Emily's POV)
I took a look at myself as I went by the windows to the enter doors of the school, my curls lay in waves on my shoulders and my light makeup looked almost perfect. I pulled the doors open, I hoped that I would bump in to Louis later, maybe I should give him a chance after all? I let the thoughts spin around in my head as I went inside.

I heard a lot of talking and chattering between the students, but they suddenly went quiet when they met my eyes. I just ignored them, but I could still feel how their eyes burned holes in my back. As I passed the dining room I found Stan and Brad leaning against some lockers in the corridor, they looked at me with surprised looks. I went over to them and asked where Louis was.

"Hey guys, what's up with all these weird glares." I said as I looked around at all the people who were watching me.

"Well, your little fight with Louis really suprised peope I tell ya" Stan said with sarcasm in his voice, as his blue eyes widen instantly, he almost looked like Louis, but he had some blonde roots, he hated his blonde hair, so he dyed it brown once a month.