Chapter 4 - Oops.. Hi

We talked and talked. Most about school, friends and our families. Everything seemed go nice, and he was actually really intresting. Everything about him was just so exciting, but then he just had to mention Louis..

"So where's Louis? I haven't seen him today?" Oscar asked, he sounded worried, but still had his calm and settled voice.

"How should I know, I don't care?" I snapped back at him, not wanting to mention neither Stephanie or Louis at the moment.

"Well.. I guess you're dating? Or am I right?" He now looked at me, tried to meet my eyes.

I felt the tears building up once again as I heard the word 'dating'. I felt a tear dance on the slight end of my left eye, it burned. I pulled my hair a bit forward so it covered my face, but I couldn't hold my sobs in.

After a few seconds I felt how he lay my hair back behind my ear and slowly wiped away the fallen tear with only his index finger.

"Come here.." I suddenly heard Oscar's deep voice whisper as he pulled me close to him, and I cried out even louder, but he just held me and I actually felt cared about.

"He.. He.. He kiss-ed.. Stephanie!" I stuttered as he rubbed my back. He didn't really say anything, but it wasn't necessary. I knew that he was sorry, and he wasn't really a fan of Louis either.
________

After a while I opened my eyes slowly and realised that my sobs were gone and my tears as well. I looked up at Oscar and he looked down at me as I rested my head on his shoulder, he smiled widely.

I looked around, and saw no one in the bottom school area, we were alone and all the classes had ended.

No, did I fall asleep in his arms? I thought to myself. I felt my heart beat faster and I started to look around even more. I stood up as fast as I could, before Oscar really noticed that I was out of his grip.

"Hey, Emily? Where are you going?" He shouted after me as I walked faster away from him.

No this couldn't happen, I could never go out with a guy like Oscar, he's just some nerd in my math class. Wow, this is not cool. I tried to push him out of my mind and started rambling the same sentence in my head over and over again

"Louis still loves you." "Louis still loves you."

I ran to my locker and grabbed my bag and went out. Leaving Oscar in the school, all alone.

(Louis POV)

We're finally here.. The x-factor audition in London. I stood out of the car and saw people and queues everywhere. I fixed my quiff up and watched me myself through the car's window before I grabbed my bag and went inside as my mum parked the car. Shit, this was huge!

I went in line to the head office to get my auditioning number by the lady at the front, and finally it was my turn.

"So, you're our 155204. Good luck, love!" The lady said as she gave me the sticker and a light smile, I read it in my head, now it's officiall. I'll apply for the x-factor.

As I fantasied in my own head I spotted my mum stumbling towards me with all our packings, she looked exhausted so I ran up to her and grabbed two bags in each hand. The place was filled with peope everywhere, and after walking around for a while we finally found a larger bench that wasn't taken inside the building, we sat down and breathed out. The auditions had already started and we heard the audience scream through the walls. Some people came out with a bright smile on their faces, and others were crying, I prayed to be one of the lucky ones, and I was up soon.

"Mum, I'm gonna find a loo, be right back, just gonna wash my hands. Alright?" I said as I stood up and headed to find the rest rooms, she just gave me a nod as she took a bite of her chicken sandwich.

I looked up to the walls, tried to find some signs thast said 'toilets' on, but it felt impossible. As I had been walking around in years I finally found the men's room. I hurried up and pushed the door open when I suddenly felt a harsh 'knock' to my head. I fell to the ground and saw the brown, curly haired boy in front of me on the floor as well.

"Oops." I heard him mumble as he massaged his head slowly.

"Ehm, hi." I said as I rested my head in my hands as I sat on the floor.

I threw an eye at him and met his glare, he looked a bit younger than me. We both stood up and let out a laugh.

"You alright, mate?" I asked him as I patted his arm carefully.

"Yeah, applying for the x-factor I see?" The boy said as he studied my numbers as he put on his grey beanie again.

"Yeah, you too?" I asked him, pointing at his numbers.

He gave me a funny nod and we both went over to the sinks and washed our hands. It felt a bit awkward just standing there, and I was the oldest one. So I eventually had to take the first step.

"So, I'm Louis by the way." I said as I looked at him trough the mirror.

"Oh, of course.. I'm Harry." He turned around and gave me a proper handshake. We chatted a bit before we went outside and headed off to our families.

"Good luck now, Lou!" Harry shouted back at me as he walked over to a girl, probably his sister.

I smiled widely, no one had ever called me that. All I heard was Boobear, and that wasn't fun at all.

"Yeah, you too Harry!" I waved back at him and he gave me a wide smile.

On my way back to my mum I thought about the meeting with Harry, we just clicked. As I smiled to myself I met my mum running towards me, and she was nearly hyperventilating.

"Louis! There you are! What took you so long, you're up next!" Jay said as she pushed me with her and towards the door that led backstage.

I felt my knees shake and I had my gut almost up my throat. My mum pushed me inside the room with herself behind me. I heard the crowds voices as noise I never wanted to experience again. As I felt my knees getting weaker I saw a guy with a microphone in his hand walking over to me, I grabbed my mum's hand and just wanted to hide, wanted to go home.

"Louis Tomlinson right?" The man asked me with hesitate in his voice and gave me the microphone.

I gulped hard and nodded at him, he pulled me with him. I saw how the stage went bigger and bigger, and then I saw the audience, all the people. I looked at the stage stairs in front of me and then looked up at the guy.

He gave me a strict look and pushed me up the steps, I felt my heart race as I met eyes with the audience. Then I was on stage, everything was focused on me, the spotlight, the audience, and the judges. The stage was huge and it felt like a year until' I was at the right spot. I felt how my throat vibrated from my heavy breaths, I knew that my voice would crack any second.

"Hi, what's your name?" The famous Simon Cowell asked me.

I looked down at my microphone and brought it up to my mouth.

"Louis Tomlinson, and I'm going to sing 'hey there Delilah." My voice was still in control, now I just had to sing.
.
"Off you go." Simon said and I heard the intro play in the speakers, I took a harder grip around the mic and opened my mouth.

|| Hey guys, thank you for still reading. I know that this chapter was pretty bad. But the good parts will come after this, and even more 1D-things! Thank you for following this, you're amazing. ilysm! ||