Chapter 8 - "fuck she's nice bro!"

The bus ride went pretty fast, I plugged in my earphones and put on "Marry me" by Jason Derulo. I listened to it as often as I could, that song just gave me the chills.
I jumped off the school bus in front of my school, I started walking up to the enter doors and stepped in, taking a deep breath while I closed my eyes.

I heard people talking from right to left, I opened my eyes and for the first time during these horrible days, I didn't meet any uncomfortable stares, people actually didn't see me as someone to stare their eyes out on.
I swept by the people in the hallways and picked up my key to my locker out of my pocket, after plugging out my music, revealing me to the real world.

"Hi babe, are you ready for class?" Sophie turned up beside me as she took of her cote, letting her long, blond braid fall down her back.

"Yeah, I guess so.. What class do we have now again?" I tried to sound caring, but I didn't really give a flying fuck about it.

"Uhm, spanish." Sophie answered me quickly as she checked our schedule trough her phone.

"Oh my god guys!" A jacked up Beatrice came up in between us.

"Stan looks so damn hot today!" Beatrice tried to catch a breath as her eyes were sparkling just thinking about him.

"Oh I see someone has a crush!" I teased her as I threw an eye at him, standing against the locker, with some girls around him.
It seems like he has the "Casanova-role" now when Louis is gone, or wherever he is. I actually didn't care less, and nobody else does. So why should I?

As I let my thoughts spin around in my mind I saw a tanned dark-haired boy pop up in front of me, his smile killed me within a second.

"Hi Emily, where did you take off yesterday?" Oscar said as he took his bottom lip in between his teeth, damn he was good looking today.

"I uhm.. ehm." When I just was about to answer him I remembered that Sophie and Beatrice stood behind me, I turned around and they both gave me a surprised look, but I could see the disgust growing in their eyes. Oscar wasn't really the type of guy I would spend a lot of time talking with.

I cleared my throat and tried to sound as bored out as I possibly could..

"Wait, what are you talking about, me and you? Where did that come from?" I laughed a little and threw my hair to the side, feeling both Bea and Sophie smirk behind me.

"But you.. we.. you.." Oscar started to stutter, not knowing what to say after my comeback.
I truly felt sorry for him, seeing his brown hazel eyes, darken of sadness.

"Hmm? Me and you? Haha I don't think so" I let out a laugh as I closed my locker, pressing my books up against my chest.

"Ehm, that could never happen, not in a million years." I laughed even louder and I could see how his facial expression showed emptiness, but I couldn't let Sophie and Beatrice know that I spent the rest of my math lesson in his arms against the walls of the hallways.

As we headed over to class Sophie quickly ran up to my side, looking curious.

"Wow, who was that back there?" She laughed as she looked back at Oscar, still standing by my locker all alone.

"I don't know, just some random kid I guess. Never seen him before.." I felt my stomach twist when I had to lie about him, he wasn't just some random kid, he was the one to put a real smile on my face again.

Harry's POV

"Shh! Be more quiet Niall!" I whispered to the clumsy Irish boy who couldn't keep his feet on a straight line.

"I am quiet, where did you say it was again?" Niall said as he scanned trough the room, scratching the back of his head.

"Well, it's not by his bed, so it must lie in one of his pockets of his jeans." I whispered as I grabbed Louis' jeans, they were hung up on the chair next to his bed.

As silently as I could, I searched through Louis pockets, without waking him up.

"Hey Niall, I've got it!" I cheered quietly as I held his iPhone in my hand, lighting the screen up.

I know that it's bad to steal things and other stuff from people you don't know that well, but ever since I saw that girl as his background picture.. Wow, she had been on my mind in forever. He was a lucky guy, because this girl was incredibly beautiful, and all of us had the same thought. To get her number.

Niall and I quickly pattered out of Louis' hotel room, out in the hotel's hallway and lighted up the screen again, revealing Emily.

"Fuck, she's nice bro!" Niall growled with need as he looked down at the picture, I nodded in agreement.

To describe the picture in detail, she was straddled over a man's body, probably Louis', while wearing a long armed hoodie. Her brown, wet hair lay on her back and a bright smile was spread on her lips.
I looked down to her legs, reviling her white bikini bottom that fitted her figure perfectly.
I dragged my finger to the side, looking for the unlocking, but the dumbass didn't have a code.

"Haha, the dumbass doesn't even have a code." I laughed as I clicked myself in.

"Then what are you waiting for!" Niall cheered as he hit the back of my head, wanting me to get this over with.

"Wait, I have it, let me just get my phone" I said as I reached down my pockets, picking up my iPhone and clicked in the numbers on the screen.

"Should we call her?" I smirked as I looked down at the number, and then to Niall. I took his facial expression as an almighty yes.

I pressed "call" and put the phone on speaker, hearing the signals pass, until I heard I soft voice answer.

"Yeah, hello?"