Next day......

I wake up, looking over and my alarm was going off, I turn it off. I just sit there thinking about what I was dreaming Holy shit..... That was a crazy dream. I get up and get ready for work. Ok Laiza just today and I have a whole week of vacation. I make my breakfast eat and I head out making my way to work.

After work.......

I think I need a new hair cut or New outfit or something I never pamper myself, I'm gonna go get a hair cut first then Ima get some new outfits.

After the hair cut I went to get some new outfits, as I walk in the store looking for new outfits I hear my name being called. I turn around seeing that it's mama B.

Mama B- "Bonjour Chèri." As she gives me a sweet hug and smiles.

"Hi mama B." I return her sweet hug and smile.

Mama B- "Avez-vous vu la finale?" ("Did you see the finals?")

"Oui je l'ai fait." ("Yes I did.") "Ils étaient le meilleur danseur." ("They were the best dancers.")

Mama B- "Oui." ("Yes.") "My babies won."

"I'm so proud of them."

Mama B smiles at me, and then invites me to go to her house (ballroom) for dinner that she's hosting.

"Oui, ofcaurse I'll be there." She smiles at me.

Mama B- "Its a fête d'anniversaire for Larry et Laurent." ("It's a birthday party for Larry and Laurent.")

All this time I never knew there birthday.

"Je ne savais pas." ("I did not know.")

Mama B- "They no tell you."

"Non." ("No.")

Mama B- "Ce garçon." ("This boys.") As she rolls her eyes and then smiles. "Rendez-vous demain." ("See you tomorrow.")

"Oui, Je serais là."("Yes, I'll be there.")
As we hug each other and make our way to back to what we were doing as she leaves the store and I keep shopping.

Ok how the hell they not tell me when they're birthday was, they gonna get it when I see them. I start smirking..

I start making my way home as I finished shopping, I start walking to my to my apartment as I get out my keys I start feeling strange. As I open the door I put my keys on the counter and putting the bags on the chair. As I put the bags on the chair I felt like I was being watched it felt so uncomfortable. I turn around and see two shadows right in front of me, as I gasp and drop my glass of water as it shaders all over the place. This two shadows come out of the dark and I can see them. They both have long hair up to their shoulders one has black hair and the other has brownish goldish hair with a little blonde. As they both walk towards me I start to panic but I stay still not being able to move. As one of them takes out a small gun.

Jessica- "What do you have that we don't?"

Melissa- "You know different from us."

"I don't know what you are talking abo..." I got interrupted by them.

Jessica- "SHUT UP!" As she starts to shake the gun in her hand.