Chapter 18

2k + reads! I love you guys. I'm sorry It takes so long for me to update but I am working on it. Anyways here you go guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*KAYLA'S POV*

Well that sure shocked me. I didn't expect Riley to snap like that. It was really sweet that he really cared for me and he showed me that he really does love me. Riley really had a good grip on my wrist and it was starting to hurt.

I tapped Riley's shoulder and he quickly turned to me and yelled "what!?"

I jumped from the fact that he raised his voice at me and I was a bit terrified of him at the moment. I've never seen him so angry before, the heck I've never even seen him angry before! I felt so little beyond his tall figure towering over me and I looked down at my feet and just shook my head.

I think he noticed that he scared me and he lifted my chin up with his fingers to make me look in his eyes. His stiff and angered look changed into a soft concerned look. He looked me in the eyes like he was searching for something.

"Did I scared you?" He said, ashamed.

I nod my head softly and didn't say a word.

"I'm sorry. I was just carried away by my anger because of the way that girl talked about you and how she treated you. You shouldn't let her to do that." He said and embraced me tight.

"I don't like drama, Riley. That'a why I don't fight back. This is not gonna last forever. Everything will pass soon enough. It doesn't make a difference if I fight back. It will only make the situation much worse than it already is. Besides, I have nothing to be sad or angry about. I have people who love me. I have you, Amy, The other boys, my family. I have nothing to be upset about." I pulled back from our embrace and gave him a warm and genuine smile.

"You know what? You're right... So how about that ice cream?" We smiled at each other and then continued to walk along to the ice cream shop.

*at the ice cream shop*

"Good afternoon Sir and Ma'am! What can I get you?" The cashier said cheerfully from behind the counter.

Riley looked at some flavors with me and he decided on Coffee Crumble and I decided to get Peppermint Chocolate.

Once we got our ice cream, we walked back to our spot with the others but we took our time walking. This day couldn't honestly get any better.

"If you had a choice, a few years ago, you wouldn't have left me just like that right?" Riley said while taking a spoon of his ice cream.

"Believe if I had a choice, I would have never left you." I said and took a spoonful of mine.

"I have a confession to make.." Riley trailed off.

I was kinda nervous for his confession. I couldn't assume things because I might be wrong. And it will be embarrassing if I go way ahead of myself and do something stupid without hearing the real thing from him.

"Well that doesn't make a girl nervous." I giggled like I wasn't nervous at all.

Riley chuckled. "Don't worry. You have nothing to be nervous about. This is actually a good confession." He said and smiled at me.

"Good. So what is it then?" I said, impatiently.

"When we were still younger, and still both at dance school, I've liked you since Day 1, even though we didn't meet yet and we didn't know each others names." He said and we threw away our ice cream containers and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Really? That's really good to hear. I have had my eye on you for quite a while. I'm just too shy to even say hi.. Hey! That rhymed!" I said like a complete and utter weirdo. I think ADHD is starting to kick in.

Riley laughed and kissed my cheek. "Well that's great to hear that my girlfriend was being a creeper and has her eye on me before we even met. I love you, stalker." He said in a joking manner.

"I am absolutely not a creeper! But I love you too, dork." I said and kissed his cheek.

We got back and the others were just cleaning the table. Riley and I helped out and loaded the stuff in the car and went back home to take rest.

-----------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter. I'm not much on my wattpad but I only come on here to update and read some stories. You could catch me always on Instagram. @mikayluhhhve :) if you do follow me, I follow back, don't worry. (Just an early warning, I post a lot of band stuff on IG) love love! -Mikayla xx