Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

"Go to the center of the room and I will queue the music" Ms. Miranda explained.

*music starts*
****************
*After the performance*

everyone stood up including Ms. Miranda.

"That's how you dance with passion people! give them a round of applause."

Everyone gave us a standing ovation and threw their shoes at us. it was kind of a dancing thing so yeah. i don't really get it either but we find it cool. well for dancers..

After Riley and I's performance was over, I rushed to my back pack to find my phone ringing.

"Hello??"

"Kayla Grace! why weren't you picking up?! I have already called several times!"

mother said shouting on the phone.

"I'm sorry mom, I was performing. why did you call?"

"Your dad is in the hospital! You need to go here immediatley!"

"Okay mom. I'm on my way."

I hung up, grabbed my bag and left immediatley.

~RILEY'S P.O.V.~

As everyone applauded us, Kayla ran to her bag quickly. I think her phone was ringing. I didn't pay attention to her for a few minutes and watched the next performance, after a few, I turned around and she was gone and the exit doors were swinging. I didn't even get her number to stay in touch... I better go after her... I grabbed my bag and ran outside to see her running towards the local hospital. why is she heading there? what happened? Alot of questions were flooding my head but I had to snap out of it and follow her quickly before I lose her...

As she reached the hospital, I followed behind her but I didn't let her see me because she might get mad that I followed her. She looked like she was about to cry. As she ran throught the front doors, I followed behind her then she went inside the elevator and She pressed the fourth floor button. I had to ran up many flights of stairs cause if I took the elevator, she would catch me of course, and if I did that, I would be stupid, which I'm not.

Right on time I reached the Fourth floor, then she got out of the elevator and I follow her to the room 102. Before she could go it, I ran up to her and held her arm.

"Hey why did you leave? I didn't even get your number to stay in touch."

"Riley, this is not the right time to be talking about this. My mom wanted me to go here cause my father got into an accident. Let's just see each other tomorrow in dance class okay?"

She made it clear and I went home a little bit dissapointed.

~KAYLA'S P.O.V.~

As I walk into my fathers room, my mom was already there by the door waiting for me to come in.

"Young lady what took you so long!?"

"Sorry mom. I ran here. i didn't take a cab or anything. I just grabbed my bag and ran here as fast as I could."

"If that stupid dance class is much more important than what your father is going through right now, then you should stop attending your dance classes! They're a waste of time and they will do you no good!!"

"What are you talking about mom? Those classes make me happy more than anything in whole world. YOU know that. I love dancing mom... You can't take it away from me. And dancing is not a waste of time. I didn't say anything about dancing was important more than what happened to dad recently. My family is important of course."

"You will stop and not attend those dance classes anymore!!"

"But it's not fair!! I didn't do anything wrong! Why do you always take everything single thing that makes me happy!? I do everything you say mom! don't I always make you happy with doing everything just to please you? Isn't it enough that you've taken away every single thing that makes me happy!? Now you're taking dance away from me too?!?"

"Don't use that tone with me young lady! You're grounded for a month so no going out with friends! AND you will stop attending thos dance classes!"

I wanted to cry but I didn't want to cry in the room so I ran out the room, took the elevator, ran to the house grabbed lots and lots of clothes, shoes and other stuff, etc. After I grabbed all my stuff, I put my stuff in my car and drove to Amy's.

_________________

I finally arrived at Amy's and I knocked on the door.. after a few knocks, Amy had answered the door.

"Hey Girl, whats up?"

"My mom and I had a huge fight and I couldn't bear to live with her anymore. is it okay If I stay with you?"

"Of course. my dad's going to be okay with it. good thing I don't have a mom... where's your stuff? Let's put it in your room."

[Yes I have my own room in her house whenever I stay around.]

"It's all in the car."

So we unloaded all my stuff and put it in my room. I was relieved that I could get away from my horrible mother. Good thing my best friend is always here to help me.

____________________

Follow and read the next Chapter! :) Tell me what you think guys. :)

This dance~ ( A Riley Mcdonough love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara