Chapter 13

A/N:

Sorry for not updating so long! I've had OJT (On the Job Training) this summer and it's got me all tired everyday. anyways, here's Chapter 13. ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kayla's POV*

I ran to the Bathroom in the hallway near Riley, Toby, and Connor's room. I pulled out my Black Victoria's secret lace Lingerie. I stripped out of my pajama shorts and top and changed into the lingerie. As I was finishing up, I heard foot steps running in the halls and voices. I guess it was the the three brothers since the only voices I could hear are theirs.

"Dude, you're girlfriend really got us." Toby said. I could imagine that smirk on his face.

"Yeah. She's one hell of a great pranker. Amy is too.." Connor said sounding upset.

"I'm gonna get back at her. and I don't know about you two but I hate wearing this lingerie and I'm sticky so Imma shower." Riley said and I heard a door close, so it means he entered his room.

I hear Connor and Toby shuffling and finally in their rooms. I exit the bathroom and quickly and quietly tip toed to Riley's bed room. I opened the door quietly to see if he's in their or in his own bathroom.

And luckily he was in his bathroom. I tip toed and sunk myself in his bed. I looked at his bedroom. It had Royal Blue walls, a black bed, a walk in closet, a corner for his guitar and other instruments, a desk for his laptop and other gadgets and a bathroom. It was simple yet I liked it. There were posters on the wall too. Like Green Day and Maroon 5. He had a bed side table and a lamp was on it and a picture frame. I picked up the picture and examined it. It was the day of my birthday where we had dinner. ♡

I put it back at the same time I heard the door unlock.

I layed back on Riley's bed and pretended to be asleep.

*RILEY'S POV*

My clever clever girlfriend. I can't believe she and Amy just pulled that awesome prank on us. It sucks to be the prankees instead of the prankers. I never saw this coming. I would've pranked her but she was my girlfriend, She might get upset if I did. But I guess she wouldn't be upset after all. I, now idolize my girlfriend. What a cunning little lady.

As I finished patting my body with my towel, I wrapped it around my waist and exit the bathroom. When I did, I saw something that I wasn't expecting... Kayla.sleeping on my bed.wearing a sexy black lace lingerie... Her back was facing me and I couldn't help but stare at her... Ass.. Okay, I should focus and snap out of it! This is just one of her pranks. And I know she's awake.

"Hey babe~" I call her in a sing song voice.

"I know you're awake. If you don't stop pretending to be asleep, I'll call your mom tomorrow morning and tell her your pregnant~" I said and ended with the sing song voice again.

She slowly turned to me, not showing any fear or shock.

*KAYLA'S POV*

As I heard his threat, I quickly opened my eyes and slowly turned to him, not showing any fear. He was standing on the other side of his bed and I was laying on the other. I tried so hard not to blush because he was SHIRTLESS. He has a pretty toned body. He had a six pack too.

"You done checking me out?" He said with a smug smirk on his face with one eyebrow raised.

He was only wearing a towel. I was wearing this revealing lingerie. PERFECT. Everything in my prank plan was going to go swell.

I crawled over to him and stood infront of him and wrapped my right arm around his neck pressing my body slightly against him as I trace circles on his toned chest.

I hear him gulp and it made me chuckle. I leaned to his ear and whisper his name like he did something bad.

"Riley.." I whispered in the sexiest way I can.

I quickly looked at his pale face and then he did the unexpected and quickly wrapped his arms around my little waist and then pulled me into a very agressive kiss. At first my eyes went wide with shock but then wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss back.

We started to make out on the bed and I was sitting on his lap while he was sitting down. He suddenly licked my lower lip with his tongue and then I stopped the kiss and pulled away from him. It was fun teasing him. Hahaha.

I quickly grabbed my sleeping clothes and went to his bathroom.

"Hey where are you going! Come back!" He says with a pout as I was about to close the door.

"No babe." I winked at him and closed the door.

"TEASE!" I heard him yell and I heard a little bang outside the bathroom.

"I can't believe I fell for that! Stupid pranks.." He said and he shut up.

---------------------------

Hope you guys liked that Chapter! Please vote! :) love you very matss. Xx