Chapter 17

Sorry I haven't updated for so long because I'm really having this damn writers block. And do you guys want an All Time Low story after this? you guys pick: Alex Gaskarth or Jack Barakat? Comment below, most votes win :)

---------------------------

*KAYLA'S POV*

After the chicken fight, we went back to the table and started to pig out. By "pig out", I mean EAT EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE TABLE, kind of pig out. Yeah we were extremely hungry from that chicken fight.

An hour has passed and the others are still eating, including Amy. Riley and I were the first ones to finish even though we ate a lot.

"Do you wanna go get ice cream?" Riley faced me (I was beside him) and smiled at me.

"Love to. I'm actually in the mood for a Coffee Crumble ice cream right now." I said and smiled back to Riley.

"Well then let's go." He said and pulled me up with him. "Hey guys, we'll be back. We're just gonna get some ice cream to beat the heat." Riley informed the others and we left the table, holding hands.

While on the way to the store, tons of girls were whispering and looking at Riley and I. It was really uncomfortable but I don't think Riley notices so it's all good.

"Don't mind them. They're just jealous of you, my beautiful girlfriend." Riley whispered in my ear and I went all tomato face and then looked down at my feet.

We were still walking to the nearest ice cream shop and I was still looking down at my feet, when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorr-" I cut myself off when I saw Keisha.

I hated this girl. She was Satan's daughter. Ugh. I could have bumped into anyone but Why HER!?

"Oh~" I said in a disgusted face and tone, while not letting Riley and I's intertwined hands to let go.

"How dare you talk to me that way, you attention-seeking bitch." She said and crossed her arms over her chest while her two cronies were smirking behind her, clearly proud of themselves.

"Whatever. I don't have time for this. Let's go Riley." I said and I tried to tug Riley when Keisha blocked me.

"Not so fast, Kayla." She said and I gave her a death glare.

"Riley? .. Where have I heard that before." Keisha said, trying to remember. "Oh yeah. You're the hot guy from Before You Exit.. Hi! My name's Keisha, wanna hang out sometime?" She flipped her hair and winked at him.

"Can't you see I have a girlfriend? And apparently with me right now?" He said and shot daggers at Keisha.

"I know. You can do better than that ugly bitch. You can be with me instead." She said in a flirty tone.

She went up to Riley and tried to get close to him as possible, She tried to get close to his face and Riley keeps backing up. She traced her fingers on his chest while looking in his eyes in a flirty way.

"Get the f*ck off of me, sl*t!" Riley finally snapped and pushed Keisha back. She pouted at him. I can't do anything but watch. I was like a helpless and hopeless puppy.

"I'll never date you because I'm happy and contented with my girlfriend! Stay away from ME, especially MY GIRLFRIEND. Now f*ck off!" He yelled and dragged me with him to the ice cream shop.

---------------------------

I'm gonna censore some of the curses because maybe (just maybe) someone is reading this who's below 13. :)Hope you enjoyed this Chapter. ♥ xx