Chapter 15

I'll try to do atleast one update a day. :) here's Chapter 15! Enjoy!

----------------

*RILEY'S POV*

We all headed downstairs to check on the girls.

"Kayla, Amy? Where are you?" I asked as they seem to be nowhere in sight.

Suddenly the lights turned off and I was tackled on the floor and was being beat up.

"What's happening!?" Braiden asked as Thomas opened the lights again.

I saw Kayla on top of me, hitting me in the chest many times. I also saw Amy holding Connor by his shirt with an angerly look on her face.

"What the f-cking hell is wrong with you!?" Kayla exclaimed while hitting me in the chest.

"That was just payback for your pranks." I said and shrugged.

"Can you let go of me now?" Connor said to Amy. "No!" She yelled in his face.

"That was not funny! You scarred me for life! You're such an ass!" She yelled, sitting on my stomach.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were going to be THAT terrified. Sorry too, Amy. I, We didn't mean to scare you that much." I yelled and tried to sit up and wrap my arms around her.

She sighed in my arms and finally said something. "Okay I forgive you.. But you're still a turd." She said and I managed to stifle a laugh. "Yeah.. But I'm your turd." I said wiggling my eyebrows at her. "Whatever, turd." She rolled her eyes and pushed me gently.

"Too much mushy.." Braiden said and Thomas groaned.

After that we just went to sleep and I could not wait for tomorrow to come.

----------------------

Sorry for the short update. I'll be updating tomorrow. -Mikayla xx