Chapter 10

"So what do you say?" Riley asks as he walks towards me.

I couldn't say anything. I was speechless. I was just crying infront of him. I probably look like an idiot now but I know he wouldn't care about that.

I ran in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

This kiss has fireworks, butterflies, everything amazing you could've imagined. I felt him smile in the kiss.

Soon enough I pulled away and just embraced him as long as possible.

"Happy Birthday" He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you." I whispered in his chest while sobbing.

He pulled away from my grip and looked at me.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He said smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm just so happy." I said and tried to laugh it off but the tears kept falling.

He let go off me and grabbed my hand and led me to a table for two. Riley just kept staring at me while I stared all around in this restauraunt. It was quite breath taking. The room was dim but only little lights like stars were lighting up the restaurant. The room smelled like fresh bread and strawberries. It was amazing.

I was surprised Riley even bothered to do this for me. He's just amazing. I couldn't imagine anything better than this. We were here on my 17th birthday, eating in a romantic restaurant and the best part is he really surprised me with all this. I kinda felt guilty because he didn't have to do all this. We could've gone and saw a movie instead. I would be already satisfied with that.

"Riley.. How much did this all cost you?" I said, feeling bad.

"Why do you ask?" He said as he popped a bread stick in his mouth.

"This is really sweet of you and all but I just don't like the fact that you're wasting money on me." I said looking down on my lap.

He held my chin up and he held my right hand.

"The amount doesn't matter. What matters is you're happy on you special day and you're finally mine." He flashed his pearly whites at me.

The day was amazing. After the restauraunt, we played laser tag down town with Connor, Toby, Thomas, and Braiden. They all left after to leave Riley and I alone. After Laser Tag, We went to Starbucks to get Rileys daily coffee. He just goes nuts without them.

"Hey, we're having a 3 day sleep over starting tonight. Wanna come over? The boys are coming over too. Invite Amy over so it'll be fun." Riley said.

"Sure. Let's pick up some clothes at my house then at Amy's and call Amy right now." I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Amy's number.

"Hello?"

"Amy, sleep over at Riley's. Pack some clothes now. Riley and I will pick you up in an hour."

"Got it. See ya." She said and hung up.

We immediatley left and went straight home. After a 15 minute drive (it was 6:15 already) we arrived at hime and we ran to the front door and rang the doorbell. Mom opened the door and beamed at us. Mom motioned us in and I asked her permission right away.

"Hey mom. Can we sleep over at Riley's for the weekend. And by 'we', I meant Amy's coming with us." I said and smiled at my mom.

"That's sounds fun, honey. Besides, you guys have a three day weekend. So go have fun." She smiled at me and looked at Riley. "Riley, help Kayla pack her stuff." She said and I thanked her before we both ran upstairs.

I grabbed my duffel bag and quickyl ran to my walk in closet. I brought two pairs of pajamas (coz we're staying for 3 days and two nights) and 6 outfits. (I know it's alot for just 3 days but I'm planning to make a messy prank for the boys) I quickly grabbed my Black checkered vans, my flip flops, and my red and black striped Keds. I also brought my hair dryer, curling and straight iron, also a little make up and a polaroid camera and my regular slr camera.

I quickly grabbed another bag (My LARGE black and sea green jansport back pack) and stuffed some pranking things in it, like some rope, honey, hot sauce, whip cream, fake poop, chocolate, glue, shaver, scissors, make up, 6 sets of lingerie. (You'll find out what are the lingeries for in the next chapters, MWAHAHAHA) i also brought a jar of green and black slime, fake goofy teeth, non toxic teeth glue, 5 handcuffs, 5 different wigs (they're for cosplay kind of wigs, different whimsical colors.) there are alot more but I'm not gonna mention em kay? Haha!

THIS GONNA BE FUN.

I walked out og the closet with my duffel bag and my jansport bag.

"You got two bags with you? Why?" Riley asked.

"A girls gotta have her valueables. Let's go and pick Amy up. Carry my Jansport bag." I said and threw it at him and he feel to the floor.

"God, what do you put it this? Bricks?" He said and I just rolled my eyes and chuckled.

--------------------

Hope you likes this chapterrrr. -Mikayla xx