Chapter 19

Wow. I took my time. And I'm so sorry. I'll update this right now because I owe everyone who has read my suck ass story. But srsly. 2.33k reads!? Wth. Thanks so much. And I'm sorry. Here's the chapter:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

The drive home was silent. It was really bothering me. Like I can't breathe or something. Suddenly, Toby decided to break the silence.

"So Riley, you excited for the tour?" He halfed smiled.

Tour? Riley didn't mention anythinf about a tour. I looked at him with a confused look. He glared at Toby.

"Tour? You never mentioned a tour." I said to Riley.

"Uh yeah. About that. I was waiting for the right time to tell you. So.thanks.alot.Toby." he said, angrily.

"Sorry." Toby said and looked away.

"Just tell me about it." I said, calmly.

"Okay. Well basically we're going on tour in two weeks.."

"And?" I could tell he wasn't done.

"And.. we'll be gone for six months."

We'll be gone for six months.

It kept echoing in my head like a broken vinyl. We just made our relationship official and now he's going away for six months. I'm kind of scared to be away from him for half a year. What'll happen then? I wouldn't be able to hold him for that long? Damn. Well, I don't really wanna hold him back. So I just have to deal with it.

"It's okay, Riley. You should go. I'm really happy that your band is going on tour. That's amazing." I tried to sound as enthusiastic as I can. I hope he buys it.

"Okay. Thanks, babe." Was all he said and cradled me in his arms. I have to make the most of these two weeks before he's gone for half a year.

"Can we spend the last two weeks together?" I asked him.

"We definitely should."

[Imma skip to two weeks latur because sweg and idk what to write about teh last two weekz]

***** 2 weeks later******

It's 4am and I woke up so I could go to the airport with Riley and say goodbye. Amy didn't come along though. But that's okay.

I quickly got up and dressed up in my sweatshirt, leggings, and vans. The guys were gonna pick me up and go to the airport. (They have a driver, just so ya know.)

Fifteen minutes later, a car honk was heard from outside. I peeked out my window and saw da bae waving at me from the back seat window. I smiled and grabbed my earphones and wallet.

I came in the car and the guys greeted me. I sat next to Riley and he gave me a peck.

"We picked you up early so we could have 2 more hours together before our flight. What do you wanna do?" He asked me with this goofy smile on his face.

"We could go to the pier and eat there." I smiled at him.

"Okay. We'll have the driver drop the two of us there."

He instructed the driver to take us there and pick us up in two hours. The guys were nagging to tag along but Riley firmly told them that it was only the two of us. I guess Riley really wants those two hours with me, and with me only.

Less than 20 minutes, we arrived at the pier, then Riley grabbed my hand and we started walking towards this little restaurant and they were serving breakfast food, which I love so much. When we got inside, it instantly smelled like fresh coffee and pancakes. We sat on a booth near beside a window and then an mid 50's waitress came to take our orders.

"Aw look how cute ya'll look! What's it gonna be, lovebirds?" She asked in awe of both Riley and I. I have to admit, we do have a cute relationship. Riley gestured me to order first because he was being a gentleman.

"I'll have pancakes with bacon and choco-mint muffins on the side. And for my drink, I'll have coffee with milk." I smiled at the waitress and she gladly returned it and looked at Riley for his order.

"I'll have eggs and sausages with a strawberry muffin. I'll have black coffee." He said.

"Okay, comin' right up!" She quickly left our table and hurried for our orders.

Less than ten minutes later, our order came and I'm pretty sure I was dribbling because our food looked frickin' amazing. We both quickly dig in and I had a mouth full of bacon and pancakes on my first bite. Riley looked at me and started laughing.

After eating, we went tl the ice cream parlor and I ordered the same ice cream flavor as my muffin flavor, which was Chocolate Mint. (Yum!) Riley ordered Cookie Dough. After getting our Ice Cream, we started walking along the pier, passing by the dock. I had one more hour with Riley before his six month tour. We promised to face time each other for atleast an hour or two while he was on tour. We're gonna try whatever we can to make our relationship work. I know for a fact that we love each other very much.

We stopped on the dock and threw away our ice cream. The view of the ocean was beautiful. Riley holding my hand felt really amazing too.

"I'm really gonna miss you. Too much." I said, trying my hardest not to cry.

"Don't worry, six months will fly by fast. I'm gonna be back home with you in no time. I promise." He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

I gave him a sad smile and grabbed his shirt so I could kiss him on the lips. The kiss lasted a minute or two before we pulled away and I just hugged him and tears fell from my eyes.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you for six months. I love you so much." He wiped my tears while he was trying not to cry too.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

An hour passed, then Toby texted us that they were in the parking lot waiting for us. I guess it's time to go.

The car ride to the airport felt long and sad. Riley and I didn't speak to each other. We just held each other tightly. He kisses me every once and a while too.

An hour later, we got to the airport and it was time to say goodbye because the boys have to board their plane.

"We'll face time everyday, okay? I love you." He said while cupping my face.

"Okay. I love you too."

He gave me a last long kiss before the six months without each other.

"Goodbye." We said in unison and then embraced each other tightly. I waited for their plane to fly off and waved at the plane, hoping Riley would see me. Afterwards, the driver took me home.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Was this a good chapter? I hope it is. ♡