Chapter 8

Guys, do you like the new cover le story!? :> oh well. I won't keep you waiting. Enjoy the story!

----------

*Riley's POV*

I looked at her in pain as she picked up her board and left. She's now leaving me again. I can't let her do that. I can't let her go again and this easy.

I ran after her as fast as i could to stop her. She didn't stop running and she was quite fast, but still not letting her go that easy. I continued to run after her. I don't think she knows I'm behind her. She stopped at a HUGE house and entered the gate and unlocked the big two doors with a password. I hid behind a tall bush and watched until she was gone inside.

I have to apologize and get her back into my life again.

I decided to knock on her door and make an effort to apologize to her.

I entered the gate and rang the door bell. It took a few seconds til' a very kind looking lady that looked a lot like Kayla to answer the door. And I automatically knew that was her mother.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Jones. My name is Riley. I'm here for your daughter, Kayla. I was wonder if I could talk to her and apologize. I made her cry and I want to ask for forgiveness." I said feeling quite guilty of the previous scene.

"Oh. I see, come in." Mrs. Jones smiled a little at me and i returned the smile.

"I'll just search for her in the house and I'll come back down and get you okay? Do you want anything to eat or drink, Riley?" She smiled with concern.

"I'm fine Mrs. Jones. Thank you." I said politely.

She left before saying anything else and quickly ran up to the large staircase.

After a few minutes, she came right back down.

"She's up in her room crying. I could see she was quite upset. Could you tell me what happened before you go up to her?" She said and sat beside me.

"We were bestfriends since we were 14 but that was the time when you guys had this huge fight and she never came back to school and well.. It really hurt me. I waited for her every single day to show up, not knowing she couldn't attend school anymore and after 3 years I gave up waiting, and now I've found her, I'm not letting her go away again. I love your daughter Mrs. Jones. I love her more than a bestfriend. She means the world to me, that's why I can't afford to lose her." I said as tears were building up again and I breathed heavily.

"Oh my. You really love my daughter don't you?" She said.

"Yes I do. Can you take me to her room so I could apologize to her?" I said to Mrs. Jones, hopefully.

"Anything for the guy who adores my daughter." She said and stood up while motioning me to come with her.

After going up the staircase which made me a bit tired, We had a few turns, and passed a few hallways when we got to her room. Her room had a green door. I'm guessing that's her favorite color.

"Just knock and when she opens it, block the door with your arms before she closes it." Her mother clearly said. Wow she really knows her daughter.

"I will. Thank you Mrs. Jones." I said and hugged her.

"Good luck." She gave me a pat on the back and a warm smile then left.

*knock knock*

I heard foot steps come near me and I heard the door unlock. It slowly opened, appearing red eyed Kayla in front of me and still crying up until now. She was about to close the door and I blocked it with my arm as her mother said.

"What are you doing here.." She said glumly.

"I'm here to apologize.." I said, quite ashamed of myself.

She said nothing and that made me instantly worried.

"Can I come in?" I asked her.

"Okay." She said and opened the door as I came in and shut the door behind her.

"I'm sorry Kayla. I wasn't thinking of what's going in with you back then. I was being a little inconsiderate and I'm really sorry for everything. I'm sorry for making you upset. I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry for being a jerk. I'm sorry for-" I was cut off.

"I get it." She said coldly.

*KAYLA'S POV*

As I was listening to him apologize, I was thinking about him running after me and here we are, in this scene.. He's apologizing to me. He kept on apologizing about everything's he has done and I think it will be long so I decided to cut him off.

"I get it." I said coldly.

"Can you forgive me? Please?" He said and walked towards me and looked me in the eyes.

Instead of saying anything, I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and cried on his chest.

"I think I'm forgiven." He said quite calm and happy.

"I'm sorry I left you.." I whispered in his chest.

He wrapped his arms around and tried to stop my crying.

"I know, i know. We could start again.. Stop crying now, okay? You're too pretty to be crying." He said as he wiped my tears with his thumb and I just nodded.

------------------

I love this Chapter! Hope you loved it toooooo!! -Mikayla xx