Chapter 11

We headed to Amy's and I ran to the door as Riley waits in the car.

*knocks*

I wait a few seconds til Amy suddenly opened the door.

"You ready?" I said smiled at her.

"You betcha!" She said and I saw her carrying two bags.

"You brought two bags too! Bet the other ones full of pranking stuff, right?" I said and wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Of course!" She said and we skipped happily to the car.

She rode the back seat and it was almost 7 pm. We'll make it in time.

"Amy, you brought two bags too?" Riley said surprised.

"A girls goota have her valueables." She said and laughed.

"See!? I told ya!" I told Riley and playfully punched his arm.

"I am never gonna understand girls." He said and then focused on driving.

After less than an hour of driving, we made it and it was 7:30 already.

Riley got Amy and I's two extra bags and Amy and I just carried our clothes bag. We walked to the door and wait for Riley. A few seconds passed and still not here with us at the front door of their humble aboad.

"Riley what's-" I was cut off by the sight of Riley walking slow and wobbly, due to the fact that our prank bags are heavier than monkeys.

I ran up to him and got Amy's adidas gym bag (her prank bag). Riley and I walked up to the door and he rang the door bell.

After a few seconds, the door opened revealing Toby in his batman boxers. He smiled widly at us and gave me a bear hug.

"TOBY-C-CAN'T B-BREATH" I said and he let go off me.

"hehe Sorry Kay!" He said and nodded my head reassuringly.

The three of us went inside the house and Toby led us to the living room. It was quiet and empty. Maybe their parents aren't home yet.

"Why is it so quiet?" I asked Toby.

"Mom and dad are at work and they'll be back by 9. The others are downstairs in the basement or sleep over room downstairs. We'll be all sleep their. We set up sleeping bags for the three of you.

He looked at Amy and then looked at Amy then to me.

"oh! Amy this is Toby Mcdonough, Riley and Connor's little brother. Toby this is Amy Stewart my bestfriend/sister." They gave each other a smile and shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." They said in unison.

We all went downstairs to see the boys playing Black Ops on the xbox. The basement sleep over room was really huge. The walls were light blue, there was a big huge flat screen in the center near the wall, two red L shaped couches, the floor was covered in a clean cream colored carpet, at the side there was food table and a fridge. There was no coffee table between the couches and the Large flat screen Tv. Instead there were 7 sleeping bags with 7 pillows and blankets.

"Hey guys, they're here." Toby said.

They all stopped playing and got off the couch.

"hey guys. You're just in time. And who's this pretty girl?" He said and winked at Amy.

Amy blushed and I smirked.

"Guys, this is Amy Stewart my Bestfriend. Amy, these are Connor, Thomas, and Braiden." I introduced them.

"Hi guys. It's nice to meet you." She said.

"You too!" They said at the same time.

We laughed and set our bags down to the side. The boys also had they're clothes here in the sleep over room except for their rooms because they're all too lazy to go up and get some in the morning or at night. There were 2 bathrooms and that was good. 7 people, one bathroom?... Not so good.

"We'll just take a shower." I said to the guys and I kissed Riley's cheek, then Amy and I grabbed some clothes and our towels and our hair dryers and headed for the bathroom.

"Okay I'll take a shower in the bathroom of my room." Riley said pecked my lips before he went upstairs.

After 10 minutes of my hot shower, I went out of the glass shower area and went to the sink. (the bathroom was big and classy too. And has a bath tub and a separated shower area and a big sink. With a full body and a half body mirror.) There was an outlet beside the light switch and I blow dried my hair. After that, I slip on my purple tank top and black pajama shorts and walked out the door. I saw Amy was done too.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Riley said while drying his hair with his towel, only in his guitar hero boxers and muscle shirt. I couldn't help but turn away and blush.

"Let's watch a movie!" Braiden says.

"That's a great idea. Let's make Kayla pick." Amy said and I nodded and ran to the dvd cabinet under the flat screen.

"I want to watch this!" I said and held up the "Curse of Chucky" Dvd.

"Of all the scary things in the world and you pick that freak? Oh god." Thomas says.

"You're just scared." I said.

Connor got the dvd from me and insterted it in the dvd player connected to a projector up in the ceiling. Toby grabbed a remote on top of a cabinet and pressed a button and then a white screen was going out from the ceiling. Cool. Just like in movies. The white screen was very wide, which covered the whole wall and this is just gonna be like the movies with the wide screen and speakers and all. This is gonna be fun. I hope the guys piss themselves.

-------------------------

Hope you guys liked it. -Mikayla xx