Chapter 6

As the year went by, Riley kept hoping and hoping that Kayla would one day show up in class. The semester was done and he did not see Kayla.  

The next year came, Junior year, First day. Riley saw no sign of Kayla. With that, He gave up. He still loved her but he wasn't sure if he'll see her again. A semester has already passed, and another one just started. He should be happy on the first day but, knowing he had to give up and accept that he wasn't going to see her again was tough for him. He didn't feel like talking to his friends.. Even Oliver and Kelly. He was depressed. He was always alone now, no one sees him smile anymore. He was mysterious. He didn't speak unless he needed to. He was anti-social. At home, he didn't do anything but lock himself in his room and think about how much he missed her. Everyone at school was scared of him. He was very good looking but girls were too scared to even look at him. He got in trouble alot. He stopped dancing too. Dancing just reminded him of Kayla. Everything reminded him of her. He won't even dare to pass by the dance room so he always takes the long way to some of his classes. He was a mess. A mess without her. He also didn't work much hard on they're band Before You Exit. But when it's time to perform, he puts a fake smile on his face for the fans and puts on a good show for the fans and gets off the stage quickly and throws the microphone at the giant speakers and run to his car and drive home. That's how depressed he is.

NOW LET'S GO TO KAYLA. 

She's 17 now. Riley, she has never stopped loving Riley. But a very long time has passed and she barely remembers him. But she still can't get his name out of her mind. But she doesn't remember what he looks like. All she knows is that they were best friends but they loved each other and they were dance partners in her old dance school. She still loved dancing and she still does dance. But now with Amy. She goes to a different school now. It's not a dance school but it's a normal school, with Amy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoy the next chapters! xx