"You know what, I ain't about to play with you." Laughing, I find myself standing from the bar stool seat, dramatically throwing my hands into the air. Dominic looks at me, chuckling.

"Your too corny for your own good, Jas."

"Well let me be corny then." I shrug my shoulders. "If that's what makes me, me... Then so be it."

"I like that vibe about you." Dominic smirks. His eyes peer at me and I raise my brows. He was a charmer, but he couldn't charm me with his little spell that worked on every other girl. I was too smart for his games, and he knew that.

"Really?" I turn around and head to the other side of the island where a fridge awaited my hands to open. I finally take hold of the black bars that helped open the double doored stainless steel refrigerator. I look inside at the heaps of food I tend to buy for the house when my brother doesn't have time to. There was plenty of fruit, partly because Jah'eim routinely made a smoothie every morning. Apart from that, nearly everything else is practically junk food. I wish that I had a high metabolism like Jah'eim did. I was so deep into my thoughts that the eyes of the man behind me almost went unnoticed. The hair on my neck springs up, and goosebumps begin to form. Dominic was observing me, observing me well.

He didn't really have a certain type when it came down to women. He loved them in all sorts of all sizes. Why would God create something on this earth to not be nurtured and loved? Women are not picky objects to be played with, instead Dominic cherished them. Whether he wanted a skinny minnie, or a BBW, he would never want his partner to feel insecure. Dominic valued the worth of a woman, and he knew the power they with held. Jasmine was in the middle of the two, a BBW and skinny minnie. She wasn't really skinny but, she wasn't really fat. She was just perfect and normal. Something he hadn't had. Dominic was used to being with a popular skinny cheerleaders. He never thought he would become friends with normal Jasmine, whom was an artist.

"Keep your lil' nasty eyes to yourself, Dominic." I sigh, rolling my own set playfully. I reach my arms into the cold fridge to grab at a bottled water. There was soda inside of the refrigerator too, but I didn't want Jah'eim having a fit over his soft drinks. That man loved his Pepsi cold and, best believe, ready to be devoured. My words make Dominic snicker.

"And if I don't? You can't control my own wandering eyes. That are in my head."

"Your right about that. I can't, but stabbing them most definitely can."

"See, there you go with that violent bullshit Jasmine." I throw Dominic a bottled water his way and he catches it, smoothly.

"I'm violent," shrugging with no emotion, I come back around the kitchen island after closing the fridge doors, sitting down. My own water in hand. "But I wouldn't want to be any other kind of way."

"I just bet you-"

"Wassup kiddos?" My eyes roll themselves on instinct at the thought of being called a 'kiddo'. What the hell is that? I am very well almost a full adult and I live independently most of the time. It didn't take long for the presence of Jah'eim to be felt following behind the said greeting. Tank along with Jarvis follow behind him, smiles on their faces. The trio had all come in shirtless, shorts nearly hanging on to them by a thread, and muddy kleets on their feet. A day at the field is what the three of them needed, a good day at that. Workouts are more than common with them, and that's what they definitely got today. Jah'eim walks his way over to the fridge, seeing that his soda was just as he had left them. Nodding, he grabs a Pepsi, cracking it open. His mood happened to be bright, airy and happy.

"Is that something you really want to grab after you just got done working out? Burning all those calories your only about to consume once again?" I tease him. Jah'eim squints his eyes in my direction, and the two of his friends laugh in the background. Leaning on the counter, he just shakes his head.