Chapter 14

J . a . h . ' . e . i . m

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..." HER HAIR WAS SOFT TO MY ROUGH hand, mimicking that of silk. It smelled like light shampoo, so dismissive, airy like. She was beautiful... Her well crafted body lies under mine, naked and exposed to whatever dirty sin I wanted to do to her but I didn't want to do anything dirty to her... I wanted to please her, let her body reach the peak of ecstacy that only I could make happen. I wanted her moans to cloud my ears and surround me, demanding and needing nothing but me and what I possessed in between my light colored thighs. I now sit directly in the middle of her legs that were spread open on the bed, waiting for me to take control.

"You do?" I ask of her, my fingers touching her soft skin. She was an enflamed specimen, completely at my disposal. Her body was lit like a flame, heated and ready for my penetration. Her eyes, those dark colored eyes... stared up at me, making my heart jump and jump. I was putty in her hands, spilling out through the cracks in between her small fingers. She could have me for the rest of her life if she wanted it that way. Only if she wanted it that way...

"I do... I love everything about you but..." She pauses and looks off to the side, the moon coming in from the window in beams, flashing across her smooth caramel colored face. This alone, makes me become confused by her sudden actions. She was always so vocal about her opinions... Never wanting me to feel left out of what she perceived. So, it's only right for me to become confused.

"But what?" I take my same right hand, this time caressing her lips. She turns back to me, eyes now filled with unexplainable tears. Although she had a big heart, she always found herself hurt and in bad situations. Sometimes, she masked herself with another persona but she could never mask herself from me... She never even attempted to because she and I both knew, she just... couldn't.

"I feel like," She darts her tongue outward, the wet and thick muscle finding its way to flick across the top of my thumb, making me let out an uneasy breath. She knew what she was doing, and she knew how much it turned me on, to no end. Her lips finally come down and she puckers them, just where she had previously licked. I push my hand up, letting my thumb enter through her tight knit lips, just as she had wanted it to. I watch, intrigued at how erotic she was making me feel and how... wonderful she looked.

"You deserve so much better than me..." She says.

Without warning, I found my thumb completely encased inside of her warm mouth. This makes my piece jump, springing up, more hard and erect than previously. Her mouth sucked my entire thumb into it, no teeth felt whatsoever but I did feel the base of my thumb being brought upon her tongue once more as she sucked, softer here, and harder there. Her eyes had now glossed over, lust taking her body as it's victim and never letting it go. I watch her hands drop from their position above her head, snaking downward and twords her midsection, or our midsection. I was too focused on the way she sucked my thumb to realise what she was reaching for.

When I feel the coldness of her hands touching my enlarged and throbbing tool, I almost buckle a little. The feeling of her erotically sucking my thumb is what she imitated perfectly with her hands. Her legs became more crimped at the knee, spreading wider and wider by the second. I looked down, her bald and beautiful pussy on display. I had always imagined seeing her completely naked, but I never imagined it to be like this. Her curves, bomb. Her smooth and clean skin, absolutely amazing. I can see her wetness, protruding all over her clit and folds.