Description

Danielle Carter has been through it all with men and their cheating, conniving ways

Danielle Carter has been through it all with men and their cheating, conniving ways. She's even had a lol of every flavor too. The darks, the lights, and don't forget the bright whites and at the age of 25, all she wants in life is to be happy. At least that's what she thought she was while being with her longtime boyfriend of 8, almost 9, years Keenon 'Kane' Jackson. He happened to be biggest rapper of their old school decade. He brought the new with the old and everyone loved it. With that being said, everyone knows that what comes with fame also comes with trouble right behind it . Danielle has had no problem making their relationship work on stage, but behind the scenes the countless groupies she's had to fight off of Kane have been a huge problem for her...

But she still stayed.

Blinded by the thought of their old love coming back.

That only lasted for so long until one night, Danielle receives a text from an anonymous number entitling that Kane has fathered another child while their very public relationship was going on. I guess you could say that was her last straw because she left the next day on the first thing smoking. Well... not quite. She proceeded to leave after she wrecked the beautiful mansion they shared with a wooden bat. Her favorite bat to use to this very day. Danielle then finds comfort for months by being under her best friend through their high school years, Rayne Diamond.

Danielle finally finds herself and gets back on her feet. She is now focused on her own goals and things are going just peachy in her life for once. She didn't have to fight plenty of hoes off of a man she no longer was in love with, but yet instead she could kick back at night and in her own space while not worrying about a damned thing. Life was good for her now. Real good. Almost as if she knew that a storm was near.

Rayne Diamond has heard all of the stupid excuses she can get from her beautiful best friend Danielle about moving on to find a new man and most importantly, some new dick. She got so tired of hearing of the excuses so much so that she takes it upon herself to play a little match maker. She knows that Danielle isn't the typical club scene girl but she had to get her out for just one simple night. Did Rayne forget to mention that she was going to hook her very much loved homegirl up with the most desired man in Harlem? Yes. Was Danielle going to be happy with it? No. Did Rayne give a rats ass? Absolutely not.

Standing at a mere 6', tattoos covering his body like lights on a Christmas tree, the 27 year old sexy and single Jah'eim 'Jah' Santiago was not the one to look for love. Especially not while he was at the peak of his game. He is a retired football player that runs deep in the streets and reigns superior along side his right hand mans, Montie Indie. Oh, he happens to be dating Rayne but was she going to tell Danielle that either? Hell no. Not only has Jah'eim been through numerous relationships, He too has had his share of hurt and heartbreak by his now ex-girlfriend Parie Williams. The skinny brown skinned chick whom cheated on him while he was on leave from his season in football. Jah'eim had suffered from that heartbreak way too much causing him to lose focus and result in an injury that discontinued his playing of football for his home team, the New York Giants.

That was a year ago and he is still hurting.

In Jah'eims mind, every woman is now the exact same. He has came up with a hard exterior and cold stare to any person of the opposite sex that comes across his path and tries to get at his heart. Jah'eims lips are sealed indefinitely. Never speaking a word to anyone. Of course, he has had his ways with the women of the night every once and a while, but he wasn't going to wife a female any time soon. At this point, he simply views women as pieces of meat and nothing more. Jah'eim could care less about the little walking devils that swayed their hips his way.

Until he met her.