Moon was a very difficult opponent, but I was able to keep up with her. I can tell that she's very skilled.

But not too skilled for me!

I then did a side dodge, and punched her off the stage. I then did a special attack to prevent her from jumping up.

That combo gave me the win.

"Yes! I won!" I shouted in victory.

Moon and Lillie both had shocked facial expressions written on their faces.

"Well, I never thought someone would ever beat me. Congrats! You were awesome!" Moon said.

"Yeah, that was amazing, (y/n)." Lillie added.

"Thanks."

"How about we eat some dinner now? I'm starving after a difficult match like that." Moon suggested.

"Sure. What do you two want?" Lillie asked.

"(Food), please."

"I'd like some of your chef's amazing chicken wings!" Moon added.

"Coming right up!" Lillie said, before calling her chef, and putting in the order.

"Until then, how about we talk?" Lillie suggested.

"About what?" Moon asked.

"How about our futures?" Lillie suggested.

"Sure. Things could get interesting." I said.

Moon nodded in agreement.

So, we all gathered on Lillie's bed, and began to talk.

"(y/n), what do you want to do when you're an adult? Where do you see yourself in ten years?" Lillie asked.

"I want to do (profession), and I hope to see myself in college after high school. Maybe be married?" I explained.

"Oh, does that mean you have someone you're interested in?" Moon curiously asked.

"Nah. I'm just saying that I hope to find that special someone one day. I know that I'm too young for love." I said.

It almost seemed like Lillie and Moon were relieved, yet worried.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No. Nothing at all." Lillie said.

"If you say so."

***

After a while of talking, our food came, and we watched a movie while eating our food.

It was a comedy. And it was ridiculously hilarious.

... Maybe I just haven't a watched a comedy in a while...

... But still...

As we were finishing our food, our movie, we heard the door to Lillie's balcony open.

We all turned our heads to see if anyone had opened it.

No one.

"Maybe it was just the breeze?" Lillie questioned, as she stood up, and closed it.

She then came to sit down with us.

But then, the TV turned off suddenly, leaving us in a dark room.

"Power outage?" Moon questioned.

"Something isn't right here. Alright, whoever's doing this, stop!" I shouted.

... Nothing...

Moon then stood up, and went to turn on the light. But... before she could, Lillie and I heard her scream.