Pink Lace Off the Shoulder Crop Top

Blue Spaghetti Strap Crop Top

I hold all three tops out to show Sadie

I hold all three tops out to show Sadie. "try them all on with the shorts you dumbass. That's how I know what top to wear." She tells me, rolling her eyes from across the room, on my bed.

"fuck, choose some shoes for me then please." I ask her, looking at her with my stare I've aced on her a few years back.

"fine." She says with a sigh. She gets off my bed and walks into my closet to choose some shoes. I quickly change out of my grey leggings and into the shorts. I pull of my tank top and switch my comfy bralette to a strapless bra. This should be easy to choose, I think to myself. Fuck. It won't be. I pull on the floral wrap crop top and look in the mirror. Nope. Not what I'm wanting. I try the pink off-the-shoulder crop top on and look in the mirror. This can be tomorrow. I try on my last option. The blue lace tank crop top. I look in the mirror and decide on that top. Just as I was doing one of those weird cliché twist things, Spencer walks out of my closet with my white gladiator sandals. She looks me up and down before speaking again. "Holy shit Mills. You look drop dead gorgeous." Sadie hands me the shoes and I put them on. "thanks, Sads. Does it seem to much?" I ask nervously. "fuck no. its perfect. Your shoulder length straight brown hair looks amazing with this outfit. Maybe clean up your nails and put fake ones on and you're set."

"whatever you say. And makeup?" I ask while taking off my chipped pink matte nail polish.

"just mascara, highlighter, concealer, everything you use now. But maybe like a nude matte lipstick."

"okay. And what are you wearing?" I ask, looking Sadie up and down.

Sadie's P.O.V.

Shit. I was so caught up in getting Millie ready for tonight that I forgot to get myself ready. I'll just use her make up I guess. And I'll use something of hers, hopefully. "shit. Can I use something of yours?" I ask her. She never says no, and she has so much clothes that she probably doesn't wear half of it. "of course, you can. I think you should wear my dark blue bouncy dress with a pair of white flip flops.' She responds, taking off her nail polish and applying fake nails. She doesn't even have to look up at me to know what I should wear. I walk into her closet and find the dress and flip flops almost instantly. I throw the dress on and walk out to her vanity to get ready.Finn's P.O.V.