Page 4

Cory could focus on nothing but the pain as he lay unconscious. He could not scream he could not move. The venom was that of the perfect hunter not only did it immobilize the prey but it also silenced it, to make sure that the prey won't draw any unwanted attention. The vampire that was now the caretaker of Cory was doing everything for the preparations that Cory would need. The thing about the vampire venom was that it takes about four days for the venom to finish so any changes to the body made within the first three days will heal and become permanent by the fourth.

So the Vampire was focusing on making Cory shorter than he was, by removing a piece of each leg and letting the venom heal it later. Next, the vampire cut the bladder down to the size of a toddler after all of this was done he began on the plastic surgery. The goal of all of this was to trick the venom to believe the Cory was a toddler. After everything was done to make Cory a toddler the vampire started to trickle in some female hormones into his system so that it would allow hit to have more of a baby look to him and so that he would feel emotions in a more heightened manner.

After everything was done all the vampire could do was wait. It only took the vampire about a day to do all the preparations for Cory but the wait was the worst for him. At times the vampire thought that he had killed Cory and at others, he thought that he had made a mistake. But no matter what the correct answer was there was no going back now. As Cory lay there in the ocean of the unconscious the vampire paced and paced but no matter how much he did it wouldn't make time go any faster.

So he did the only thing that was left open to him, he went to sleep. Now I know what your about to say, vampires either don't sleep or they sleep during the day choose one. Now I'm going to say. "This is my world my rules if I want vampires to wander around during the day and sleep during the night that's my call. Anyway back to the story."

After the vampire woke up he began the next phase of the preparations. That was getting Cory's room set up. The vampire knew that he needed a crib and some diapers but he also needed other baby things that he knew nothing about so it was time to get some help. He pulled out his phone and chose a contact out of it that he knew would help him.

"Ring."

"Ring."

"Click. Hello?"

"Hey sis it's Aldon."

"Oh, what can I do for you? The last time you called on me was during the revolutionary war when you needed some help with an assassination."       

"Well, I need some help decorating," Aldon said coughing a bit.

"decorating what exactly?" 

"My baby's room," Aldon said sheepishly.

"Congratulations I knew you would settle down someday."

 "Ya, ya when can you get here?" Aldon asked a little annoyed. 

That's when Aldon heard a knock at the door. "Now who could that possibly be?" Aldon thought to himself he had just called his sister there was no way she could travel that fast. But as he opened the door there she was hanging up from their call. 

"I had to wait for you to come to me first before I just announced that I had been spying on you for the last 100 years. "