Page 12

One Month Later - 

Dear diary, 

Since the incident with the gang that attacked me, I have completely given up everything to do with being a little and when I say everything I mean everything. I no longer have any bottles, diapers, baby clothes etcetera. Now is there some downsides? Yes, actually there is a lot of them but I won't get into them right now. Just then Cory's phone began to ring. 

"I would walk 500 miles" The phone blares as Cory attempts to grab it.

"and I would walk 500 more just t-" The ringtone stops as Cory finally manages to get it open and answered.

"This is Cory." 

"Oh hey, Cory this is officer Hops I was wondering if you were open to get a bite to eat and answer a few last questions I have about the attempted murder?" 

"Umm sure, Cory said trying his best to not sound too excited. When do you want to meet up?" Cory again asked trying his best to remain calm.

"Umm, let me see ... meet me at your local Police Diner in an hour." The cop said in a somewhat quick hurry.

"Of course I'll see you there." And with that, the conversation was over.

For the next half hour, Cory spent his entire time trying on clothes and trying to imagine what officer hops would ask him. As soon as an alarm on his phone went off Cory rushed out the door towards his car (A 1969 ford mustang) got in and drove to the diner commonly know as Police Diner. As Cory pulled into the parking lot of Police Diner he noticed that not only one but 20 cop cars were sitting there as well.

"No wonder they renamed this place to Police Diner," Cory said to no one.

As Cory got out of his car an officer began to approach. After a couple of seconds, Cory realized it was officer Hops. I could bore you with the details but lets just fast forward a little. As Cory and the officer made small talk at the table they had been so kindly provided by the diner a figure appeared out of thin air right next to Cory's car. After making sure no one had seen it appear, the creature began to take the wheels off of Cory's car, and after what seemed like mere seconds the creature had all four wheels off and the car was on concrete blocks. The creature then left to put the wheels with the other four he had collected. 

Now again I could bore you with the details but time skips. As Officer Hops walked Cory to his car he was kinda sad to see him go. That's when he saw it the car that they were approaching had been put on concrete blocks and had no wheels on it. That's when Cory began to scream.

"Fuuuuuck, why the Fuck did this have to happen today of all days?" Cory yelled into the void like sky. Across many miles and maybe even realities these same words where being yelled into a very similar sky.

 "Ok how about this, I will drive you to the police station so we can fill out another police report and then after that you can stay at my house, how does that sound?"

After everything that had just happened Cory didn't even bother asking questions he just agreed. "Of open your car so you can grab your wallet and the rest of your belongings that you don't want to be left in here."

As Cory did this and began to grab the items he needed from the front seat officer Hops rummaged around the back until he found something he had never expected in a place like this. It seemed to be a diaper a very big diaper in fact. And with this, a smile came across his face as he opened up his jacket and put the diaper into an inside pocket he had, closed the door and headed to the police station with Cory riding shotgun.