What the hell?

Yoongi

I jolted awake, luckily I wasn't in pain anymore apart from the blinding light that was shining in my eyes. I sat up and noticed something strange.

I looked around the room and realised that this was in fact my bedroom, nothing had changed but if nothing had changed then why do I feel like I've just had brain surgery.

Everything is so confusing.

My laptop was in front of me—the source of the blinding light with what looked like some old history work from high school on the screen, weird, I don't remember doing this.

My phone was sat next to my laptop—it was unlocked and by the looks of it open onto the explore page of Instagram. "I thought I deleted my account?" I checked the profile and, yep, that was definitely my not deleted account. I scrolled down and saw some really old pictures—straight into archive because they're too embarrassing to keep on show. I exited out of Instagram and was met with my old home screen picture. I clicked onto the Kik application and a conversation opened up as well.

Sweetlikesugar: do I know you?

Punicorn: nope

Sweetlikesugar: so how and why did you add me?

Punicorn: I was tying random things

Punicorn: typing*

Sweetlikesugar: whatever
Read 22:53

What the hell is going on? Why am I suddenly not in my hospital bed and why is my leg perfectly fine? Did I-did I dream everything?

Holy shit, I dreamt everything!

——
Well that's the end of it, after 2 years I have finally finished this story, comment what you thought about it and if you would've done anything different. Hope you enjoyed it regardless ^_^