Graduation

Unicorn: wake up asshole

Unicorn: WAKE UP

Unicorn: fuck

Unicorn: you

Unicorn: wake up

Suga: what do you want

Unicorn: such a nice way to reply

Suga: you messaged me first with wake up asshole

Suga: I think I'm clearly the nicer one of the two of us XD

Suga: but yeah what's up?

Unicorn: WE GRADUATE TODAY

Unicorn: TODAY DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING

Suga: considering I can read, I think I do understand

Suga: what's the big deal?

Unicorn: have you forgotten that you have to go to Seoul tonight?

Suga: shit yeah

Suga: not long until debut

Suga: fuck

Unicorn: exactly! GRADUATION IS TODAY

Unicorn: IM NOT READSU

Suga: calm down, I'll see you at the ceremony

Suga: don't start ripping your hair out please

Suga: everything will be fine, I promise.

Yoongi

I stood at the entrance hall doors, I was waiting for the rest of the guys and Eunha. Jimin arrived first, he was in a suit and had a bow tie then came Jungkook and Taehyung, the two were similarly dressed in black suits.

"Hyung!" Jimin waved as he walked up to me with the other two trailing behind. "Are the others here yet?" To this question I shook my head. "Aish where are they? They're gonna be late." He had an anxious look on his face.

"Yoongi!" I heard a voice call me, I turned towards the parking lot and saw Jin waving at me, he was stood next to Eunha. I waved back as I saw Hoseok and Namjoon climb out of the backseat.

As they walked over Eunha smiled at me which caused me to smile back but then I remembered I had to leave later that evening with the rest of the guys to go to Seoul.

"Hey ugly." Eunha said in a jokey voice and took my outstretched hand.

"Hi shitface," I replied and laughed a little. "Isn't that the same as a morning message once sent?" We both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

***

After the ceremony was over the rest of the third years decided to have a party but our group decided to go and hang out at Namjoon's house.

"Jin, if you bring your car instead of having to walk back to school afterwards." I mentioned even though Namjoon's house was down the road it would save him time considering we have to leave tonight.

"Sure, anyone want a lift?" Jin asked to which Jimin and Jungkook then made their way to his car. "We'll meet you there." Jin waved and got in his car with the other two.

As the rest of us started to make our way out of the school gates I received a phone call from the company which I had to answer.

"Yoongi, we need you and the others to know that we will have to put off your debut for sometime as a problem has come up but we will still need you all here as of tonight." I sighed down the phone and Namjoon looked at me weirdly. "Another thing, although you won't be debuting just yet we will still need you to be careful as there has been news of a new group soon and photos were released, anyway I'll hang up now." The phone call ended and I returned my phone to my pocket, I watched Taehyung teasing Eunha and laughed.

We reached Namjoon's house and gathered in his living room.

"Guys," I started. "We aren't gonna be debuting anytime soon, but we still need to be careful of fans as photos have been released that we are gonna be a new group." I sighed and got some groans from the guys.

"I reckon they think we need more practice." Hoseok said and clicked his fingers. "I mean it all happened way too quick, in all honesty I think we could use the extra time." He had a point and everyone else agreed with him, I think they were glad in a way that we weren't debuting soon.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing board games and listening to music until we had to leave. Some were being taken in a cab sent by the company but the rest were being driving by Jin such as Jimin, Taehyung and I. We put our luggage in the car and then left. I didn't want to leave anymore, as exciting as starting a new life was, I didn't want to leave Eunha.