the predictable you

Eunha sat in the Starbucks that she had sat in once before when waiting for Yoongi and Taehyung. She had been here nearly everyday after her classes in order to catch up on work without her roommate hassling her.

As she waited she looked at her phone, she was scrolling through her photos and found some old ones of when she was back in high school, one of her and Sanha reminded her that she should call her one day soon but timezones sucked and Italy was so far away. Another photo she saw was back in freshman year of her and Taehyung, before he dyed his hair and before he even knew Yoongi, in the corner of the photo was Jimin who she hadn't even realised was in the photo.

Ten minutes had passed and Yoongi still hadn't shown up so she decided that she wasn't going to wait any longer, she bought a caramel latte and left the coffee shop, turning left out of the door and heading down the east elevator. 

Yoongi was running up the west elevator, he knew he was late but he got stuck on the street due to fans, his disguise was not as great as it could be. As he approached the coffee shop he scanned the tables through the window and couldn't see Eunha. He quickly ran down the west elevator and headed back to the dorms where Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were. When he arrived he picked up Taehyung's phone and transferred her number into his phone and rung her.

"Hello, who is this?" She answered and asked.

Out of breath from running to and from the mall, it took him a moment to catch his breath. "Yoongi, it's Yoongi. Why didn't you wait for me?" he asked in a raspy voice.

"I figured you'd stood me up so I left and came back to my dorm room." she said matter of factly.

"I got mobbed by fans, I got there as soon as I possibly could." he took a breather, "Can i meet you now? I'll come to your university, I really need to talk to you." 

"Fine, message me when you're outside, I'll text you the location." With that Eunha hung up the phone and texted Yoongi the location of her university. 

Yoongi reached the university in ten minutes, this time he had chosen to take a taxi instead of risking being noticed whilst walking there. He texted Eunha to say the he was at the main gates and sat on one of the benches.

"Yoongi." Eunha said his name but it was harsh. She took a seat next to him but kept her gaze on the floor, she didn't want to look at him after what he said the other day because no matter how much he apologised it would still hurt. 

"Eunha, I'm so sorry about what I said the other day. It was just a shock and I wasn't in the best mood that day. I was happy to see you I just-"

"Save it, I know you're sorry but it still hurt Yoongi. I know you so well and I know when you lash out that you're in a bad mood. I know that the guys can irritate you to the point where you just want to walk out but you're not allowed and I know that we can't turn back time and go back to before you debuted and before shit happened." She sighed and put her hands in her pockets. "I miss you so much, I have missed you everyday since you left and I still miss you now, even if you are sat right next to me because I said I knew you but that was the old you, the predictable you." She breathed in harshly as a result to stop her voice from breaking due to her about to cry. 

"I don't know you anymore Yoongi because you won't let me."