Have you heard?

Months had passed since Yoongi met Eunha outside her university, since they had seen each other, since they had even spoken to one another. It was now July and the boys were about to go on a summer break as they had worked hard throughout May and June.

"So are you visiting your sister on the break?" Jungkook asked Hoseok who was packing up some clothing into a suitcase.

"Yeah, then I'll visit my parents but I'm only seeing them for three days before they go to Jeju." Hoseok sighed and shut the lid of his case, doing the zip up.

"What about you Jimin?" Jungkook asked the older and looked towards the area that he and Yoongi were stood whispering between them. "What are you doing over the break?"

Jimin moved his attention from Yoongi to Jungkook and speaking in a louder voice to the one he was previously using to talk to Yoongi. "Yoongi and I were thinking of staying at the dorm with Taehyung so that he isn't lonely, seeing as everyone else is busy." His eyes flicked from the older to the younger. "We don't have anyone to see over the break as our parents are busy and Yoongi has Holly here so no need to go anywhere." Jimin smiled at Jungkook before asking what he would be doing over the holiday.

"I'm visiting my parents and going with them for a week to Hawaii, I've wanted to go since I was young." Jungkook smiled and Namjoon, who had entered the room five minutes beforehand, chuckled to himself.

"You are young Jungkook, but I hope you enjoy your time with your parents and take lots of photos of Hawaii, yeah?" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded before exiting the room.

Yoongi and Jimin went and found Taehyung who was laid on his bed, playing on his phone.

"Hey guys," Taehyung said without looking at the two boys. "Shouldn't you two be packing?"

"Nah, we decided to stay with you, we don't have anyone to meet with as our parents are busy." Jimin said and sat at the end of the bed whilst Yoongi took the seat in front of the computer desk.

"You don't have to keep me company, I'm fine on my own," Taehyung said and locked his phone. "Yoongi have you heard?" This caught Yoongi's attention as he hadn't been paying attention to any conversations all morning.

"Heard what?" Yoongi said and raised an eyebrow, leaning forward in the chair.

"I'll send you the screenshots, hold on." Taehyung screenshot his phone twice and then sent them to Yoongi.

" Taehyung screenshot his phone twice and then sent them to Yoongi

"You think she's dating him?" Jimin questioned after looking over Yoongi's shoulder to read the messages

"Who cares? The guy's a dick anyway, I mean who even dyes their hair that colour he just looked dumb, I bet he still does." Yoongi insulted Taeyong and leant back in his chair.

"Can we come to Starbucks too? We'll sit away from you and Eunha?" Jimin asked after hearing Yoongi's mini rant which meant that he was obviously jealous.

Taehyung nodded and checked the time on his phone before receiving a notification from his instagram, he opened it and saw a photo of Eunha.

The post made Taehyung smile and then he liked the photo before locking his phone. "We're leaving soon so make sure you're ready." With that the other two boys left to make sure they had good disguises.

---------------------------------------
Should I do more chapters like this which show the actual conversations through texts and things like instagram posts?