Jimin you fucking idiot!

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Yoongi asked, not exactly the reaction I was hoping for.

"Blame Jimin and Jungkook, they dragged me here." I said and shot Jimin a glare which made him smile sheepishly.

"Jimin you fucking idiot!" Yoongi was starting to get angry.

"Hyung, I-I'm sorry, I thought you'd b-be pleased." Jimin started to stutter which made it obvious he was worried.

"You know full well I-" Yoongi started but got cut off by the door swinging open.

"Yoongi I can hear you shouting from the recording room and you know how hard it is to hear in there, what's wrong?" Hoseok had entered through the now open door and asked a very angry Yoongi what we all wanted to know.

"She shouldn't be here." He said and then walked out of the door that Hoseok had just come through.

"Is there a reason he hates me so much?" I asked.

"He hasn't been able to speak to you for the past year and then you just turn up, why are you here anyway?" Hoseok asked me as he sat down next to Namjoon.

"Jimin and Jungkook dragged me here, literally."

"Why?" Hoseok questioned.

"She has an interview, because of Yoongi." Jungkook replied as he was rummaging through a cupboard.

"What kind of interview?" I asked as it was the first time I'd had the chance.

"For modelling, you've been on the list since the day we did the photoshoot." Jimin answered.