Seventeen

Warning: This is a chapter that involves a panic attack, so if this could hurt you I advise to read only until Stiles and Lydia arrive at the school. If you suffer from anxiety or anything of the sorts and need someone to talk to, I'm always here. :)

"I'VE GOT AN IDEA."

There had been two werewolves and two hunters, one empath and one nurse plotting. They needed to get Jennifer, Jemma, and Derek out of the elevator, without engaging in a fight with the alphas. Deucalion and Kali, along with the twins, want the Darach dead and if she dies, the hope for finding Stiles's father and curing Cora goes down the drain.

Isaac was on a video call with Allison, safely outside of the hospital in an SUV. She had left her phone propped against the corner of a wall, enabling Isaac to see the entire hallway. Allison started running, her hair down and flowing behind her. Her footsteps caught the attention of the twins, and Kali who was with Deucalion. However, Aiden and Ethan were closer and seemed to be very close to catching her, with the thought of Allison being Jennifer.

When the huntress made it outside, Kali and the two identical boys stood behind her, unaware they had just taken the bait.

Allison sprung up with her bow in her hand, the string pulled back to the curve of her lip as she aimed at the werewolves

Allison sprung up with her bow in her hand, the string pulled back to the curve of her lip as she aimed at the werewolves. While she started firing the arrows that exploded bright light, Argent appeared with his two guns, firing everywhere to make them run to the left, exactly where Allison and her father wanted them.

Melissa had been the one to run to the roof and restart the elevator since three of the alphas were obviously distracted. As soon as Isaac saw the twins run by the camera, he sped to the bottom parking lot where Stiles and Peter were waiting with Cora in the ambulance. Cora made it safely in the car with the curly-haired beta behind the wheel and Peter beside his niece. Stiles was busy shutting the doors on the ambulance when his light brown eyes caught sight of a phrase that made his blood run cold.

Even with Isaac yelling for him, Stiles didn't turn back and took off sprinting to the hospital while praying it wouldn't be too late.

On the East Wing level, Scott and Sierra were teamed up once more to get Derek, Jemma, and Jennifer out of the elevator. However, their feet skidded to a brief stop from seeing the doors opening. However, only one person was inside. Derek was laying on his back, his head bent to the side with his eyes shut.

Confused, Scott looked around the small compartment until he saw the latch on the ceiling, the one Jennifer had told Derek earlier not to use. Seeing the same thing as her friend, Sierra's fingers began to shake in panic. Her sister was supposed to be here. Jemma was supposed to be perfectly safe with Derek. But now she was gone.

"Mom," Scott whispered in horror and without another thought took off towards the roof, cursing at himself that he let Melissa go alone. Sierra immediately followed him, trying to grasp onto the tiny remnants of hope she had left. Both of them ignored the shouts from Stiles once he had spotted them, the only thing on their minds being their guardians, the two women who meant everything to them.