Part 1

Story starts after talent hunt fab 5 becomes the winner and Nandini Navya and Aryaman are runner ups. Navya thinks its nandini's fault and blames her. A Aryaman is now friends and knows the truth about soha.

Fab 5 goes to green room with navni to talk.

Manik: Finally we are together guys.

Dhruv: Buddy do u really think we are together??

Manik: Yes buddy what happened?(he asked confused)

Dhruv: WE will be together but I have one condition.

Manik: What condition buddy?

Dhruv: YOU HAVE TO CHOSE NANDINI OR FAB 5???

Manik was stunned after listening his whole world crashed.

Mukti: Yes manik after this bit*h came u forgot us and due to her only there were fights between us and fab 5 was on verge of breaking. U need to choose manik.

Alia: Yes manik due to her we broke up she created problems among us and wanted to break fab 5.

Manik: What are you saying guys u know how much I love her I can't live without her please don't do this.

Cabir: No manik u need to chose they are right because of her u have less time to us and fights started she is the reason manik.

After listening to cabir manik broke completely he thought cabir would support him but he was wrong he looked towards nandini who was silently crying looking down.

Navya: What are you thinking manik choose fab 5. She is not worth it because of her we came second.

Now this shocked nandini seeing her own bestfriend standing against her love she was devastated she knew manik will chose fab 5 because he said earlier but she had some hope that her love is strong.

Alia: What are you doing here u sl*t get out manik will chose us.

Dhruv: She is a money minded bit*h buddy first she came to me but when she saw u were more rich she went to u.

Everyone was ranting and two souls were dying inside. Manik was tearing inside because both his friends and his love were important for him and he didn't wanted to chose but was forced too. Nandini wanted her love to win over everything but next words of manik broke all her Hope's and trust.

Manik: "I CHOOSE FAB 5"

Fab 4 were very happy hearing this but nandini just couldn't handle it and ran from there crying.

Mukti: Let's party guys like before as we are together again!!! And navya u can join us as our band manager.

Navya: I would love to mukti.

Manik: Next time guys I am tired right now.

And he went from there and fab 4 and navya false dispersed to respective homes.

That's it guys I changed the story line I hope u guys like it. Please vote so i can write more chapters....