Part 10

Hello guysss, I am back with another update. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments on last chapters. I hope you enjoy this update.

Happy Reading!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After coming from paradise fab 5 went to hotel and got freshen up and decided to meet for breakfast and make a plan to meet the real boss of paradise and make him see the true face of nandu and make her suffer.

D: "Let's contact the assistant and ask him when we can meet the boss."

A: "You are right we need to show her place in front of the boss. He must have gone mad that he fell for a girl like her. We will first show her true colours to him and then we will help him to get rid of her and then we can earn his trust and then we will become successful."

Mu: "Yeah then manik will come to us begging to take him back with us."

All were planning but cabir was not taking part in the conversation so Navya said, "What happened cabir why are you not saying anything? Don't tell me you melted meeting that commoner and are regretting your decision staying with us?"

C: "Yes you are right I am regretting my decisions of letting her go and marrying you too. So, I am going to meet manik and apologize to him for whatever I did to him and nandu and if he will not forgiveme I will beg him but I will not come back to you guys at any cost."

N: "You think we are the wrong ones when they are the wrong ones because of that commoner we lost a very good friend and now we are going to lose you too. She is out of our lives but is still making us suffer why can't she just leave us alone." She was crying at the end as she was thinking that its all her fault when its them who are at fault.

Mu: "Don't cry navya and cabir she is right you can't do this to us and manic will also realize his mistake and come back to us. But you are making a big mistake by chosing her now over us you will regret this soon."

Cabir was surprised hearing all this as he never thought that his friends were this crazy that they didn't realize what they have done to manik. They are still blaming him and nandu for the mistakes they had done. But he didn't say anything as he didn't wanted to fight them right now. So he left without saying anything.

After he left navya was crying continuously and seeing her mukti was getting angry she was consoling her and saying, "You don't worry navya he will come back to you we will make him come back as soon as possible. And we will defeat her and make her beg her to forgive her but we will make him suffer."

Hearing her navya was also determined to make nandu suffer she was once her bestfriend and is now trying to make her suffer what an irony. Nandini always helped her during college days but she forgot about all that and hates her for no reason. That's the truth of the society now a days when you do good things no one will appericiate you but one mistake and everyone will start blaming you but here nandu was nowhere at fault still she was hated for no reason but she is not going to give up and fight them and prove them wrong.

After cabir left hotel he directly went to malhotra mansion to meet manik but when he reached there was no one as they left for murthy mansion so he called him but manic was not picking his call but he was continuously calling so manic decided to pick his call.

M: "What do you want cabir? I am not interested in talking to you and I don't want to have any connection with you and your so called friends. Don't try to call me again."

C: "Manik please listen to me for just 10 minutes then you can decide what you want to do. I know that I have done so many things and I know that you don't want to talk to me but just meet me for half an hour I just want to apologize and I have something to tell you too so please meet me its about nandini."

Manik was going to say no but hearing nandu's name he agreed but asked, "but I am in London how can we meet?"

C: "We are also in London that's what I want to talk to you about so please meet me."

Manik was first surprised but then agreed to meet for nandini. He just reached murthy mansion and was anxious to see nandu if she was alright as he didn't see her after she was discharged from hospital he was roaming around the mansion trying to find nandini's room when he met abhi.

"Why are you here manik? Was it not enough for you all that you did back in Mumbai that you came back in her life to again hurt her? Didn't you see what happened to her when she saw you for the first time in last 6 months. Why are you here why don't you leave her alone please get out of her life she is already suffering so much because of you." Abhi said angrily but concerned.

Manik was hurt hearing all this but he had nothing to say as he knew he was the wrong one here and he was the reason for all the sufferings of nandu and he himself couldn't forgive himself for that but he said, "abhi I know what I did to her was unforgivable but can you please give me a chance to explain myself and make everything alright and she is not the only one who is hurting I am also hurting but its not her fault its mine and I am here to make everything alright and I need you to trust me in that."

Abhi was going to say no but twinkle came and said, "Okay we will give you a chance but if you fail and hurt her more I will kill you with my own hands."

Manik was happy hearing this and was determined to solve everything between her and nandini and went from there to meet cabir.

After manik left abhi asked, "why did you said yes have you not seen how much nandu is suffering because of him."

"But he is the only one who can make her happy and take all her pain away." Said twinkle and the both went from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did please vote and leave comments. Please keep supporting me like this.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!!