Part 24

Hey guys I know I was not regular for a long time and I am sorry for that I try to be regular but I don't know why I seem to get distracted and forget to write the chapters I hope you guys will understand and give the new chapters the same love and support you used to give. So I will stop blabbering and start writing the story.

HAPPY READING.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning

Everyone was sleeping in their rooms peacefully as the heart of the mansion was safe and with them. Shehnaaz woke up and after freshening up went to kitchen to see if breakfast was ready for everyone and all the arrangements.

One by one everyone came to the dining table except for manik and nandini so sid asked, "Where are manik and princess?"

"Manik is waking her up and then they will come. You know your princess how hard it is to wake her up." Shehnaaz replied.

"Okay! then lets wait for them for breakfast." sid replied.

"Yeah, we need to discuss for sangeet night and other rituals." Adi said

"I think we can wait for a few days then all the functions can take place we should give nandu time to recover from all the things happened." Twinkle said

" No, twinkle I am fine you guys don't need to postpone anything because of me. I want to enjoy the fullest without thinking about past." nandini said while descending the stairs with manik.

She came and kissed sid on the cheek wished good morning then wished shehnaaz and then sat down between sid and adi with manik on her side.

"Okay, so I have already informed the decorators how everything needs to be done and all the music and stuff is also done just clothes need to be seen." adi said

"Everyone's clothes are ready they will be arriving in few hours. Manik and I are going to the venue to check everything and Bhabhi can you bring our clothes there only so that we don't need to come back here." nandu said

"Okay, but first complete your breakfast then anything else." shehnaaz scolded playfully.

Everyone had their breakfast and left to see the arrangements and the work that b=needs to be finished before the function.

At the venue

Nandu was giving instructions to the workers and making few changes when zoya came and gave her medicines and scolded, " You always forget to take your medicines how can you be this careless regarding medicines."

"Because I have you who never lets me forget and even scold me for not having them." nandu said playfully.

They were talking, laughing and finishing all the arrangements. Between this lunch arrived and all did their lunch together as tradition including manik.

Manik was slowly becoming part of the family and was enjoying and thinking how much he missed this love and warmth all these years because of his stupid and fake friends. He decided he will do anything in his power to protect them and make them happy which was easy for him because nandu was there lifeline and his too.

In Evening

Girls were getting ready in one room and boys were in different room. Nandu was helping everyone getting ready so that's why she was the last one to get ready and everyone already left for the party and she was struggling with the zipper of her dress when manik came and saw her through the space between the door as it was ajar.
Niti's outfit