Part 17

Hello guys!! I am back with another update. I am sorry I didn't update yesterday but the reason is that the death of siddharth and grieving shehnaaz shook me to the core. I couldn't make myself to write anything. It's a reminder for each and everyone of us that life is too short to hold grudges if you want to have that person in your life then say sorry and let the matter settle and if you love someone then confess it don't procrastinate it or else everything will end and you will be left with only regrets. And thank you for more than 13k reads and all the lovely comments and votes.

Happy Reading!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lovely couple were sleeping in each other's embrace peacefully. After 6 months they got there peace and the warmth they were craving for. The morning rays fell on manik's face and he opened his eyes to see the most beautiful thing in the world his star's peaceful face. He didn't wanted to wake her up he was scared maybe last night was a dream and if he woke her up she will vanish so he just hugged her tight if it was possible and started thinking of the plan sid told them yesterday. He was not concerned about his friends anymore as he had suffered a lot because of them and now he just wanted to live peacefully with his star but for the plan he has to go to them and talk so he messaged cabir, "Are you still in london I need to talk to all of you?"

C: "Yes we are still here and when and where do you want to meet. You can come to the hotel where we are staying."

M: "Ok done I will be there in 2 hours."

After talking to cabir he saw nandini's sleep was getting disturbed because of the rays and she woke up and when she saw him she smiled and said, "Good morning mani. How was your sleep?"

Hearing her he was confirm that everything was real and she was really with him he was so happy and said, "Good morning jaan. My sleep was good how about you?"

"It was good now lets go and freshen up if bhabhi goes to my room and finds it empty she will worry and you have to start the plan also." Nandini said and stood up but manic was making faces so she laughed and ran from there before he could stop her.

After freshing up everyone gathered at dining table to have breakfast when nandini came everyone was shocked seeing her smile as they didn't see that smile from 6 months but they were happy to see her smile.

"Good morning bhai." She kissed sid on chheks and wished him then she kissed shehnaaz on chheks and wished her too. Sid was happy seeing his old bubbly princess seeing this adi said, "looks like someone is in love again." Hearing him nandini smacked his head but blushed. Then only manik came and sat down and wished, "Good morning everyone." and smiled towards nandini who smiled back and this didn't go unnoticed by anyone but no one said anything then manik's dad said, "You are right adi someone is in love." The couple blushed and sat down beside each other and manic said, "Its not like that she has forgive me but I need to earn her and everyone's trust here."

S: "We forgive you too because she did and yeah you need to prove u that you will not hurt her again."

M: "Yes bhai I will do that soon. I will go to meet fab 5 after breakfast and execute the plan."

Everyone nodded and started their breakfast. After finishing the breakfast sid, adi and abhi went to their offices. Nandu, zoya and twinkle went to NM and manic went to meet Fab 5.

At hotel

Cabir told everyone about manic coming but no one was excited and were busy in their own world then the bell rang and cabir opened the door and went to hug manik but manic refused and went inside and said, "Guys I am not here to say sorry or something I just came to give you an offer I will join fab 5 again but you will have to work according to me and I have a deal too."

D: "we are not interested to have you back and I am not going to work with you."

Mu: "What are you saying dhruv? It is so good he is back we can work with paradise now as fab 5."

D: "You guys forgot but I didn't he beat me to shit for that slut. I am going to leave fab 5 if he comes."

Mu: "Yes you are right manik you should say sorry to him. Or I will leave fab 5 too with alya."

Manik who was controlling his anger till now said, "Ok if you want you can leave. We can work it out right cabir."

C: "But manik we need 5 members for the deal right."

A: "So, manic should apologize to dhruv."

D: "I am leaving fab 5 even if he apologizes to me."

Manik: "why? Because you have got an offer from murthy industries on the condition that you have to leave fab 5 and mukti you want to leave fab 5 because you got an offer from NM."

Mukti and Dhruv were shocked hearing this they were not able to meet eyes with cabir and navya as they didn't know about all this. Dhruv came to his senses and said, "you don't have the right to blame us when you left fab 5 for that bitch.........."

And this went above manik's control and he slapped him and he fell on the ground. He shouted, " I told you many times that don't say anything about her but you don't listen to me now you will face the consequences."

Cabir stopped him and then said, "Wow guys I didn't expected this from you but you failed me dhruv I knew you will do this one day but mukti I never expected this from you."

Mu: "What could I do this was the only chance to get my abhi back."

C: "You guys are blaming manic for leaving fab 5 for his love but you are doing the same and now your love is important but his never was. Nice!!"

Fab 4 was shocked listening to this but they didn't wanted to accept this was there mistake and then manic left from there crying he never expected his friends to be this selfish that they would do something like this to the band he did everything for he even left his love for them and they didn't cared. But now he has his love and will do anything to be with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this update and if you did please vote and leave comments. Keep supporting me like this.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.