Part 11

Happy Rakshabandhan!!

Hello guys!! first of all I am so sorry I was not able to update yesterday as it was rakhi and I was busy in the festivities. So, I am here with today's update. Thank you so much for more then 4k views please keep supporting me like this.

Happy Reading!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Café

When manik arrived he saw cabir sitting on a table and went and sat with him.

"So, what do you want to tell me? Tell me fast I don't have whole day and please come directly to the point because I don't want to listen anything you say." said manik in a cold manner.

Hearing him cabir was feeling very hurt but he knew he is the only one who made him like this and he knew it was his and so called friends that they have lost such a beautiful person and such a good friend who always helped them in any and every situation. But he can't do anything now as they have hurt him so much that he has gone far away from them. When manik was busy in his thoughts he didn't listen what manik said so manik shouted, "Cabir! you want to talk or should I go?"

Cabir was startled hearing this but he composed himself and said,

"Manik first of all I want to apologize for whatever I have done I know I is not forgivable but please try to forgive me. The thing is that after you left dhruv told us that we got an offer for collaboration from "Paradise" and we have to come to London for it so we came here and after that we went to paradise and there we met Nandini as the boss of paradise and as you know that our so called friends tried to misbehave with her but you know she changed a lot she gave them replies and also made them shut up and warned them that she will make them beg her to give the deal to them. When we went back to hotel they were talking that they will show her rue face to the real boss because they think that she slept with the boss and reached this place."

Hearing this manik's blood boiled as they were talking about his jaan but he said in a cold manner, "If you are done you can go now and I will see to it what I need to do with this information." Saying this he left a stunned Cabir.

Cabir thought that he will apologize to manik and make everything alright but he was wrong he had made him like this. He had lost his soul brother a long time ago and he was blaming someone from else for the mistakes he has done. Now he was left alone he left his bestfriend in pain and now same thing was happening to him manik didn't had anyone and now he was suffering the same thing manik was never at mistake but he was.

At Hotel

Dhruv called Abhi's assistant and asked him to fix a meeting with abhi so he said, "But sir is busy with his marriage and that's why ma'am met you but I will talk to him once if he has time I will let you know."

Dhruv agreed and cut the call and told everyone about the call abd they waited for the assistant's call. After talking to dhruv assistant called abhi , "Sir, I know you are busy but the band wants to meet you and discuss something."

A: "But they met Nandini and discussed everything then what do they want to talk to me."

Assist: "Sir, ma'am refused the band and they want another chance and discuss it with you."

A: "When Nandini said no then it is impossible that they will be selected but I will give them a chance just call them tomorrow to the mansion only as I don't have time to come to office."

Assist: "Okay sir! Have a nice day."

After the call he called Dhruv and said, "Sir have agreed to meet you but you have to come to the mansion tomorrow at 10 in the morning."

"We will be there just send the address." Dhruv said happily.

In Nandini's room

Nandini was sitting in her room and was thinking about all the things happened throughout the day and unconscioulsy she thought of manik that why was he not their with fab 4 when he left her for them then she remembered manik and his face when she met him the other day and how he panicked seeing her faint. But she removed all these thoughts and started doing her work then she called her assistant and asked when the fashion house from india will arrive and then said to call him and ask if they can come I 2 days.

Her assistant then called alya and ask her if they can come in two days she agreed and said that she is already in London then assistant asked her to come and meet ma'am day after tomorrow she agreed.

Next Day

Nandini woke up with headache because of crying last night and took a cold shower and went downstairs for breakfast then on the dining table she saw manik but ignored him and went to shehnaaz and asked for coffee and was sitting on the table and sipping her coffee playing with her food which was noticed by manik's dad so he started feeding her before looking towards manik who had pain in his eyes but a small smile seeing his jaan atleast eating. He noticed her puffy eves it was not that anyone ignored it but that was normal for them so they didn't say anything but manik was hurt because he knew he was the reason behind her tears and he was determined to take that tears away.

After breakfast everyone was settled in the living room when abhi got a cal from his assistand that the band is waiting for him so asked him to take them inside.

"Guys I need to attend a meeting so I am going to the study room when twinkle wakes up please tell her I am in the study because I know she needs tp see my face in the morning or she will be cranky and I don't want that." saying this abhi left with a smile thinking about his fiancé.

When Fab 5 reached in front of the murthy mansion they were in aww seeing the mansion mukti decided that she will attract the boss and marry him then this mansion will be hers and she will show Nandini her true place. Then abhi's assistant came and took them to abhi's study and seeing abhi they were shocked.

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this update if you did please vote and leave comments and keep supporting me like this thank you.

Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day.