Part 2

First of all I am really really sorry guys for not updating it sooner but I am here now... so I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you do please vote and leave lots of comment I would love to read your lovely comments......

Nandini went home and locked herself in bathroom and cried her eyes out till she fainted in the bathroom only.

When her chachi came in morning to wake her she was shocked seeing the bed untouched she went to check the bathroom and was more shocked seeing nandini on the floor.

"NANDU!!!!" she shouted and tried to wake her up. "NANDU BETA UTH JA" but nandu didn't responded. So she called nandini's uncle. (Nandu child wake up)

Nandini's uncle came running hearing chachi's shouts. He picked nandini and took her to the hospital. Then chachi called manik but it was switched off she tried 50 times but no response so she gave up and called Aryaman.

"Hello anty! What happened? Everything alright" Aryaman asked sleepily.

"Aryaman nandu fainted in the bathroom she is in the hospital and manik is not picking his call can you please come here" chachi said crying.

"I am coming anty please don't cry. Nandu ko kuch nhi hoga aap preshan mat house mai hu na..." Aryaman was now fully awake he put the phone down got freshen up and drove towards hospital on highest speed.(Nothing will happen to nandu I am here)

On the other side manik was sitting in dark all the things were broken in his room he was crying and no one was there to console him the only person who loved him he hurt her today for his so called friends who can't even see him happy.

"Why God why are you doing this to me? You take everyone away from me who I love very much" Manik shouted.

He will never be able to forgive himself for what he did to his nandini. She was his star and he threw that star away from himself for those selfish people who just cared about their own happiness nothing else.

He slept on the floor crying.

At hospital

Doctor came out after checking nandini and aryaman ran to him and asked " How is she doctor? She is fine right? Why did she fainted all of a sudden??"

"She is fine just she cried a lot and she is stressed that's why she fainted. But there is a problem." Doctor said.

"What problem Doctor?" Aryaman asked panicked.

"She is not speaking I think this is because of crying whole night and also she doesn't want to talk because she is not even trying." Doctor finished.

Everyone was shocked hearing this then chachi spoke, " Hum uske bhaiyo ko kya bolenge ji... undone kitne bharose se nandu ko humare sth choda tha. Hum uska dhyan nhi rkh paye use protect nhi kr paye." Chachi was crying in his husband's arms and tishabh was silently crying in aryaman's arms.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter please leave a lot of comments and I will be regularly active now so please vote and I will update soon.