Part 22

Hey guys I am back with an update I know I have not been able to give you guys an update from a long time but I promise I will try to be regular now.

Happy Reading!!!

__________________________________________________________

Nandini's POV

When I got to my senses my head was paining like hell and I couldn't remember what happened to me and I wasn't able to open my eyes as I was blindfolded and tied on a chair I was trying to think what happened to me and how I ended up here when I heard footsteps she topped to hear what's going on around her.

"Looks like she is awake now we can call boss." someone said.

"Hey, who is this and why have you tied me here", Nandini screamed.

"You will know once boss is here don't worry boss will love to tell you himself", he replied while dialling.

"Yes boss she is awake now you can have her." he said on the phone and cut the call and left.

Nandini was struggling on the chair but she couldn't do anything as her hands and kegs were tied to the chair then she remembered what happened at the mansion and just prayed manik will come fast searching for her and rescue her from whoever it was who kidnapped her. She heard footsteps again and this time the person said, "Long time, nandu. You don't know but I was waiting for this day from a long time."

She recognized that it was harshad's voice and said, "Harshad what are you doing here and why have you kidnapped me I didn't do anything to you."

"You already did a lot of things to me in India and now its time to pay for them." he was laughing like a maniac.

"You are dreaming if you think you can do anything to me if you think you will do anything to me and manik will leave you alive." Nandini said.

"Your manik is not coming this time babygirl I have sent them in wrong direction that is different part of the town even if they figure it out they will be too late to rescue you till then." harshad replied and was coming closer to her and opened her eyes but she had difficulty adjusting because of the sudden light.

"You want to know why I kidnapped you its because you tried to snatch alia's love and ignored my love now you will regret everything you did till now." she heard dhruv's voice.

"Dhruv is that you. You are the one behind all this and you call this love huh. and manik was never alia's or he wouldn't have fell in love with me." Nandini said with tears in her eyes that the person who became her first friend in the new college could stoop this low for revenge when she never did anything to him. She felt bad for manik to get betrayed by his oldest and best friend and also his band members.

"It doesn't matter now who manik loves or not. Now he will not able to love you too when he sees the video we are going to make and send him." Alia's voice came.

"What are you talking about alia he is not going to believe any video you send him." Nandini said.

"I know he is not going to believe anything I show him but he will be shattered into pieces after watching you sleep with someone else rather than him." Alia said.

Nandini was scared listening this but she got her courage back and said, "You are a girl and you hate me so much that you will let them rape me for just fake love you did with manik? And dhruv you were my first friend and I never ever expected you will stoop this low for money."

Author's POV

At this alia gave signal to harshad to start and harshad started untying her legs and took her to the bed and started taking her clothes off she was struggling but of no use because her hands were still tied and then harshad tied her legs again too she was screaming but of no use.

Alia was laughing seeing the scene and recording it when Nandini was naked dhruv came forward and said, "Oh! I didn't know you had such a nice body. I am going to ravish this body and scratch each and every part of this body." he said touching her face but before he could reach her lips harshad said, "Hey this was not the deal I was the one going to take her then you were going to."

"It's ok bhai you both can enjoy her body together right nandu." spitted alia on her face.

Nandini was lying lifeless there. She was in shock with what was happening to her and she couldn't react now.

But as dhruv was going to kiss her they heard gun sounds from outside and before they could register what was happening the door broke and manik was there seething in anger and gun in his hands.

Manik was in shock and tears seeing nandu naked he ran and covered her with sheets before anyone else entered the room and shot harshad on the spot. Alia came out of shock seeing her brother die, "Manik what are you doing he was my brother," she screamed running to harshad's body. Dhruv was so scared watching harshad die and ran to a emergency exit but police was there before he could run away.

Sid, cabir, navya, mukti, abhi, Aditya, zoya, twinkle and shehnaaz entered the room and were shocked Nandini and manik's condition but recovered soon and girls reached nandu and started making her wear clothes and boys went to manik who was in a shocked state but Aditya said," Manik nandu needs you right now we have got to go home. Manik recovered and went to nandu and hugged her but nandu was emotionless and was not saying anything. Manik picked her and ran to his car everyone followed him and went to their cars as they knew manan needed some time alone after everything happened and they all moved towards their home.
__________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading please vote and comment if you liked the update.