Part 9

Hello guysss, I am back with another update. First of all thank you for more than 3k reads and all the votes and comments on last chapters. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Happy Reading!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Hospital

"Nandu are you ok? What happened?" asked shehnaaz worriedly.

"I am fine bhabhi don't worry it was just a stroke idk what happened all of a sudden everything was blur and I was not able to control myself. But I am fine now so don't panic." Nandini said reassuringly.

"Yes she is fine now doctor said she was just stressed and I think it was because of work as she is trying to do all the work by herself so she can take a break for abhi-twinkle's marriage. Right nandu." Sid said.

Nandini nodded agreeing with her brother but the said couple knew what happened why she was stressed but decided to talk to manan later. They were watching her carefully for any other problem when doctor entered and said, "you can take her home as there is nothing big but just don't stress yourself like this."

"Okay doctor." Said nandu but her eyes were searching someone but can't find him so she lost hope.

They discharged her and went home and sid asked her to go to her room and rest when she went he asked abhi,

"What's going on abhi and why did she reacted like that to manik? He said that she knew him from india."

Abhi: "I don't think I am the right person to tell you everything you should ask her or wait for her to tell you everything when she feels comfortable."

Sid agreed and they started working for abhi-twinkle marriage.

At London airport

Fab 5 landed and abhi's assistant was there to pick them up he took them to paradise where they were going to meet the boss. When they reached paradise they were in awe seeing the building they were watching the building when assistant asked them to go inside the building and they were mesmerized with the interior. Seeing them the assistant said , "this is all done by our ma'am. She is just superb right."

Mu: "Yes! That's true she is just awesome."

Assistant: "You guys have to wait in the meeting room for ma'am, she will come in 30 minutes."

He showed them the meeting room and went to call nandini.

"Ma'am the band from india is here they are waiting in the meeting room." Assistant said on phone to nandu.

"Okay, I am on my way." Said nandu and went towards paradise.

In meeting room

A: "we are waiting from one hour where is she? How can she make us wait doesn't she know who we are?"

D: "You are right alya but we can't do anything we need to wait for her we don't have any other option."

Then only the door opened and they all turned around and were shocked seeing nandu an the door and same goes with nandu. But the thing that shocked her more was that manic was not there with them.

A: "What are you doing here bitch? Finding some one else to sleep with."

Alya's words brought nandu back to reality. She said, "So, you are the ones selected for this collaboration. And for your information I am the owner of this place where you are standing Ms. Saxena and keep your volume low our ears are fine and your not so good voice is irritating me. And talk in manner this is not your house."

Mu: "So you really found someone else richer and became the owner of this place. Tch tch it was good that manic left you or you would have left him for someone else. You slut."

D: "You are right mukti she is just a money minded bitch who just fids rich people and sleep with them and become rich. We were lucky to see her real face soon and got rid of her."

"Mind your words Mr. Vedant you are standing at my place and it doesn't matter how I became rich and successful you are now below me and you came to me for work I didn't. now I will make you beg and on your knees to work with me." Said nandu loudly and went outside of the room.

"Who does she think she is? We need to meet the real boss and tell him her true face then we can show her real place to her." Said alya angrily.

"Let's first go to hotel and then we can decide to what to do with her." Dhruv said and fab 5 left.

There was one person among them who wanted to go hug and ask for forgiveness from her but he didn't had the courage to do so and so he was standing silently listening them speaking illabout his sister he was helpless couldn't do anything to make them stop. He decided to meet manik later and also nandini.

At Murthy mansion

Everyone was busy in the preperations when nandu came back from paradise shehnaaz made her sit and gave her water and some snacks and said, "You know you can share everything with me right."

Nandu was first surprised but then said, " Yes bhabhi I know don't worry I will tell all of you at right time I will tell you everything. Right now this wedding is more important I am very excited for this." She said changing the topic.

S: "The preprations are going well and your bhai was saying that he has invited your dada and manic to live with us till the wedding I hope you don't have any problem right."

Nandu was happy and sad both hearing this but she nodded not trusting her voice then she went to her room to rest.

At Malhotra Mansion

M/D: "Manu the murthys has invited us to live with them till abhi's marriage so don't unpack right now."

M: "Dad how do you know them and why are you so close with nandini and why is abhi marrying someone ekse I thought he liked mukti when we were in Mumbai?"

M/D: "We are close because they are my friend raman and ishita murthy's only family and you don't know anything abou this is because you were never with me all your childhood you were with your mom and about abhi I don't know you can ask him yourself now that we are going to live there for a month."

Saying this his dad left and he started thinking sbout nandini and her condition. Whenhe saw her today there was no shine in her eyes which he used to love about her but now it was gone and because of him. He lost his star and she lost herself because of him.

Here, nandini was also thinking about him and crying over her fate. she knew she still loved him but couldn't trust him once more she was craving for his touch but was scared to touch him he will leave again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the update. If you did please vote and leave lots of lovely lovely comments and keep supporting me.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.