Part 14

Hello guys!! I am back with another update. I hope you all are doing fine and enjoying the day. I am good and please keep supporting me like this.

Happy Reading!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At murthy industries

Sidharth was working in his office when his secretary( Lisa) came and gave him a file.

L: "Sir, I have collected all the information about fab 5 and manik hat you asked me to bring."

S: "Okay keep it on the table and please call shehnaaz and ask her about the preperations and see if there is any problems or help she needs."

L: "Okay sir!!"

Lisa left the room and called shehnaaz, "Ma'am, sir asked me to call you and ask about the preperations and if you need some help with it."

S: "No. Just ask him to come home early today as it is mehandi tomorrow so ask him to finish his work fast because from tomorrow there is no office. And don't call me ma'am you are like a family member as you are nandu's friend."

L: "Okay Bhabhi and I will tell all this to sir. I will go now he has given me a lot of work. Take care Bhabhi byy."

S: "Okay byy."

After talking to lisa shehnaaz went to nandu's room and saw her working on the outfits for the marriage functions she went to her and saw that she didn't eat the breakfast she kept there. She said, " Munchkin, why didn't you eat the breakfast please eat or your bhai will kill me if you become ill again. Please take care of yourself baby."

She took the papers from her hands and took her to the table and started feeding her breakfast. "Bhabhi aap mujhse kuch puchna chahti hai to puchiye."

Shenaaz stopped feeding her and asked, "Munchkin mai janti hu ki tum bhut pain me ho islye mai siddha puchna chahti hu ki kya tum avi v manik se pyar krti ho?"

N: "Bhabhi aap please preshan mt hoiye lekin m aapko bs yhi bolungi ki mai use bhut naraz hu but aisa v nhi h ki mai use pyar krna chod chuki hu bs ab m uspr trust nhi kr skti qki usne ek bar nahi kitni br mera trust toda h." She was crying at the end shehnaaz took her in a hug and said, "Baby you need some time to trust again and I am sure that manik will try his best to gain your trust again. Maine uski aakho me pyar dekha h tumhare liye gussa v dekha tha us din jb wo dhruv ko mar rha tha aisa lg rha tha agr use nhi roke to wo use mar dalega. Ye baat tum v janti ho ki use regret h usne tumhare sath jo v kiya h m ye nhi khti ki tum use maaf kr do but m bs itna bol rhi hu ki use ek mauka de do."

Nandu nodded her head and shehnaaz started feeding her again. She completed her breakfast and went from there. After shehnaaz left Nandini was thinking,

"I know ki wo ab v mujhse pyar krta h aur mujhe protect krna chahta hai but mai uspr trust nhi kr pa rhi lekin Bhabhi aap shi hai mujhe use ek auka dena chahiye aur ab use jeetna pdega mera trust itna aasan nhi hoga pichli bar ki trh is bar uska pala NM se pda h Nandini se nahi."

She made her mind and again started oing her work.

Manik heard theem talking and was happy that nandu was giving him a chance and was thinking that he was blessed that he got such an angel.

At Murthy Industries

Sidharth called lisa and said, "I want you to give dhruv an offer that we want to work with him but there is a condition that he needs to leave fab 5 and not to tell them about our deal."

L: "Okay sir I will do that and abhi sir is waiting outside to meet you he said it is important."

S: "Ask him to come inside."

Lisa went outside and abhi came, "Bhai I need to discuss with you about fab 5 are you busy?"

S: "No, come I need to tell you something and Aditya too I have called him he will reach soon then I will discuss."

Just then adithya came and said, "What happened bhai you said it is urgent."

S: "Yes. Maine kuch socha h fab 5 ko kaise sabak sikhana hai."

Abhi: "Bhai if this doesn't hurt anyone in the family then I am with you."

Adi: "Me too bhai!!"

S: "Okay so first abhi contact cabir and give him the offer but ask him that there should be 5 members then only we will collab with them. And I will tell everyone the plan at dinner."

They hugged each other and left.

At hotel

Fab 4 was sitting in Alya's room and discussing how to take their revenge when dhruv's phone rang and he went to talk on call it was from lisa and after hearing the offer he instantly agreed without thinking about others. When he came back he saw cabir and everyone was happy with the news he just gave so he decided to not tell them whatever happened on call.

A: "We got the collab dhruv we are going to defeat that bitch abhi just called cabir and gave the offer and cabir agreed."

D: "Wow! Really so now we are going to show her that she can't do anything to us." He said dryly as now he was not interested to fight Nandini he was already making plans to how he will work cunningly and earn the trust of murthys and become the ceo one day showing manik his place.

Mukti was happy because she can now work with abhi and win him back. She still thought that abhi loved her and now that she knows that he is rich she wants him more.

Cabir wanted to do this collab because this was beneficial for his career and another reason was that he wanted to make them realize that they were wrong and also he loved navya very much and can't leave her. On the other hand navya was not at all happy with all this but she thought that maybe because of this she can show Nandini that she is better than her and win her husband back.

Manik's POV

I was thinking all the ways he can make Nandini trust him again when there was a knock on the door he saw his dad he asked him to come inside and said, "Dad, agar aapko kuch kaam tha to mujhe bula lete aapko aane ki kya jrurat thi."

M/D: "Manik Nandini ne hume sari baat bta di hai mujhe nhi pta tha ki tum aisa kuch kr skte ho wo v ek angle k sth jisne tumhare liye itna kuch kiya mujhe agr pta hota neyonika ke sth rh kr tum aise ho jaoge to m tumhe uske pass kavi nhi chodta. Mujhe maaf krdo manik meri laparwahi ki wjh se tumhe itna kuch sehna pda."

M: "Aap sorry mt boliye dad aapki koi galti nhi h maine jo kuch v kiya h sari meri glti h aur m aaj tk regret krta hu jo v maine kiya Nandini ke sth wo meri star thi jisne mujhe darkness se nikala tha aur maine use hi darkness m daal diya but mai use wapas thik krunga I promise you ik maine sbko bhut hurt kiya h but mai sb thik krunga aap preshan mat hoiye aap bs mujhe support kriye dad."

M/D: "Mai to humesha tum dono ke sath hu tum jo v decision lo. Aur tumhare dosto ka kya tum unk sth ab v rhna chahte ho?"

M: "Dad mai unhe kbka chod chuka hu aur unko sabak v sikhaunga jald hi unhone jo bhi meri star k liye kha usk liye mai unhe kavi maaf nhi krunga."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the update. If you did please vote and leave comments and keep supporting me like this.

Thank you for reading.

HAPPY JANMASHTAMI.

HAPPY JANMASHTAMI

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.