How he treats your newborn baby.

Harry: Harry's been playing the role of 'Daddy' ever since the moment you told him you were expecting. He loves the idea of taking care of something so small, so innocent and he does exactly that. Most mornings he'll wake before you, walking into your room with your own breakfast and a bottle for your sweet boy.

Louis: Louis is the most amazing father that could have ever been created. He almost allows you to do nothing whenever he's at home: changing diapers, feeding, and even singing your daughter to sleep at night. You always wake up in the middle of the night to find him sound asleep in the rocking chair, having to put him to bed just as he does your baby.

Niall: Even though it took Niall a while to get used to the parenting responsibilities of having a baby, he now has the most fun when he's with your son. He usually bounces him in the air until your son spits up on him, but all three of you end up giggling as you clean them both up again, only to send them off to play again.

Liam: Already known as Daddy Direction, Liam has always been the responsible guy of the bunch. Whenever the boys come over to play he keeps watch, making sure there is never a bump in the road. As your son rolls off of your bed one day he is instantly as his side, kissing his bump and soothing him until all his tears are dried.

Zayn: Zayn can sometimes seem a little protective of your daughter, keeping her to himself when there's company. You nearly have to pry her from his arms to let anyone else hold her. It's been hard for him, getting used to the responsibility of being a dad. He's been loosing sleep but even so he still brings your baby with him to bed, allowing her to sleep on his chest. You know it's her favorite place in the world, directly over his heart because it's yours too.