He's sleepy

Harry: His head rests on your lap with his eyes shut tight and his expression serene, lost in a dream. His chest gently rises and falls and his hand is over yours. "Harry, we have a flight to catch," you say quietly, running your fingers through his curls as he slowly awakens. "Right," he mumbles, his voice raspy from sleep. "M'just so tired, sorry." You smile as he kisses you and smooths out his shirt, reaching for the suitcases and his coat.

Zayn: His eyelids flutter closed and then open as he tries to stay awake for the end of the movie. He'd gotten home after a wild touring schedule and you'd opted to stay home and watch a movie with him and he was trying his best not to fall asleep. "Zayn," you mumble softly, placing your hand over where his is wrapped around your shoulder. "It's okay if you're tired, you don't have to force yourself to stay awake and watch the movie," you promise, kissing his jawline. "Sorry," he mutters, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Don't apologize, we'll just head to bed," you smirk, shutting off the television.

Niall: You watch as he lets out a yawn and leans closer to you on the sofa, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and kissing your forehead. "Sleepy?" you ask, looking up at him from below your eyelashes. "Very," he replies with a small smile, his voice soft and tired. "Take a nap," you tell him, grabbing a pillow and placing it next to his head. "But then I'll be wasting time that could be spent with you," he weakly protests with a frown. "I'll nap with you," you counter, curling up next to him and kissing his cheek. "Sold," he yawns, grabbing a blanket and tucking it around the both of you on the sofa.

Liam: "This party sure is something," he yawns, his eyes tiredly looking around the big event. It'd been going on for hours. "You look so tired, maybe we should head out a little early?" you offer with concern, placing your hand on his cheek. "I'm okay," he replies, yawning once more and eyeing a table of soft drinks. "Just need a bit of caffeine and I'll be all right." You roll your eyes and watch him grab a can of soda and hand one to you. "You need to take a break sometimes, you're always doing something, Payne," you counter, reaching over and kissing his cheek.

Louis: His breathing evens and the rise and fall of his chest becomes a rhythm. The fringe of his hair falls over his face and his shirt wrinkles as he leans on your shoulder on the airplane, the long flight taking its toll. "Lou," you whisper quietly, brushing the hair from his eyes and nudging his arm. "Mmm?" he slowly sits up and blinks, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "We're about to land," you tell him, admiring the dreamy, sleepy look on his face. "Perfect," he smiles tiredly but enthusiastically, looking out the window and pulling you close. "This is going to be amazing."