The First Time He Holds Your Hand

Harry-

You and Harry are walking through the mall looking for nothing in particular. He buys you ice cream and you two sit at one of the tables in the corner, "Today has been fun." He says with a grin taking a scoop of his ice cream, he guides it into your mouth and you taste the delicious chocolate flavor. He smiles at you and leans over to kiss you on the cheek, on his way back he grasps your hand and intertwines your fingers, "Is this okay?" He asks curiously, "Perfect." You say with a laugh before feeding him your favorite flavor of ice cream.

Liam-

"Oh Liam, oh Liam, oh Liam." You say dramatically sitting on his lap, it was a long day at work for him and he wasn't having the best day, "Smile for me?" You ask lifting the corners of his mouth up. He keeps the smile there and you lean forward and plant a soft kiss on his lips, "Thank you *insert you beautiful name here* you really how to make a bloke feel better." You smile as he takes your hand off his cheek and intertwines your fingers.

Louis:

You and Louis were running backstage, checking out the venue, somehow Louis always seems to get you lost and you always have to help him find the way back. This time, you're in charge though so hopefully...cross your fingers...you won't get lost, "Um *insert your awesomesauce name here*?" He asks, you turn around and ask him what's up, "Well I uh...I think you should hold my hand just y'know in case I get lost." You roll your eyes and hold your hand out for him, "Smooth movie, Lou, smooth." You say with a smirk.

Niall-

It was freezing outside in the middle of December and Niall and you got the wonderful job of picking out the Christmas tree. You forgot your gloves and when he offers for you to borrow his you quickly decline and say, "We can't afford you getting sick, Nialler." And stick your icicles of hands deep in your pockets. After a few minutes you feel something or should you say someone take your hands out of your pockets and be held by theirs. You look up and see Niall hugging you from behind, he kisses your windblown cheek and looks at the Christmas tree in front of him, "I think we should get this one, yeah?" All you can do is nod because you are now holding hands with Niall and can't believe it.

Zayn-

You and Zayn are hanging out at the park, just walking around and talking about nothing in particular. Not saying that it was awkward walking side by side with no physical contact...but it just wasn't right. You keep seeing Zayn looking down at you furrowing his eyebrows finally he speaks, "Can I try something? If you don't like it you can tell me and I'll forget about it but-"With that you take the brave move and grasp his hand. He grins; Zayn loves a girl in control and the feeling of not everything being right was killing you, "I like it." You say with a smirk before pulling him towards the swings.