Beside You - 5 Seconds of Summer.

Harry: Another day, and I'm somewhere new. I made a promise that I'll come home soon. Bring me back, bring me back to you. - Work always kept Harry busy, a lot of that time meaning that he was away from you. You couldn't lie, a long distance relationship was hard. It meant that at times he would find himself in a brand new city every day, recordings in LA, fashion week in Paris, and shows all over the world. Though he loved his job, sometimes all he wanted was to be back with his girl, in which he would always promise, his voice tired and lagged from travel as he let you know that it meant sooner rather than later, "I'll come home soon."
Louis: She sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. - Louis tossed and turned into different positions all night, hoping to find some comfort in the bed he slept in, though he knew the problem. You weren't there. Miles away you laid alone in bed, his side remaining empty as he toured the world without you, each night bringing a sense of loneliness and heartache, craving nothing but to return home to you. He would groan, lying on his back, closing his eyes only to picture the way you would lie with your head on his chest, steady breathing as you fell asleep against him, a picture that brought more thoughts of you, wishing that he could be beside you.
Niall: When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky, to the beat of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away. - Niall walked out to the balcony of his hotel room, piercing screams coming from down below as the congregation of fans spotted him. He gave them a quick wave, pressing a finger to his lips as to silence them in the middle of the night. Resuming leaning against the railing, he looked up at the sky, prickled with the same stars and moon that was above you though you were miles apart from each other. Sighing, he walked back to bed, falling asleep quickly with a single thought in his mind as he could nearly feel you as though you were there next to him, your heart a steady beating just as his, so close but so far away.
Liam: She lies awake.I'm trying to find the words to say.I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. - Liam's face fell as he watched your eyes well, blinking a few times as to keep the tears from falling. "I miss you too much." You laughed though it was filled with pain and agony, having to see him through a screen, unable to feel his touch and warmth. Liam was lost for words to say as he knew nothing but his return could bring you comfort, a harsh breath leaving his lips before he confessed, full of truth and his own missing you, "I wish I was beside you."
Zayn: Within a minute I was all packed up. I've got a ticket to another world. I don't wanna go. - It never took Zayn long, a couple of suitcases and a backpack all he needed to take with him, stuffed with rolled clothes and his personal items, the drawers he used empty, his absence already taking over your house even though he was still there. "I'll see you in a month or two." You smiled as you said your final goodbye, your arms wringing around his neck, his head lowered so that your foreheads pressed together. "I don't wanna go." He muttered, sounding like a child as he confessed, though you knew it wasn't so much that he didn't want to go. It was that he didn't want to leave you. "Go on now. Explore the world and live your dream." You repeated the words that you always told him when he had to leave your side. "I promise I'll be right here for you." Your lips met his a final time before waving him off, on the way to an entirely different world from the one you'd created together in your home.