You Two Visit a Haunted House.

(Y/E/C) - Your eye color

Harry

You absolutely hated anything scary, anything that made you jump, or even really gross things, which is why it was a surprise when your boyfriend, Harry, requested you go with him and his family to a haunted house attraction. It wasn't your scene in the slightest, even though you knew it was all fake. One haunted house at your near-by amusement park had ruined that for you when you were about 7.

"Come on," he whined, watching as you turned your side to him.

"No, Hazz!" You huffed. "You know I don't like scary things."

"Please?" he managed to find a way to snake his hand into yours, pulling you towards him. He enveloped you in a hug, whispering in your ear. "I'll keep you safe.."

"You can't promise that," you scoffed into his shoulder, though you didn't refuse his hug.

"I'm Harry Styles," he stated smugly.

"And I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)," you teased him. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"I get what I demand," he mumbled, kissing your nose. "And I demand my beautiful girlfriend be safe."

Louis

"Come on, (Y/N)," Your best friend, Louis, hissed, ducking behind the building.

"Are my teeth in place?" You asked nervously, and a bit lispy- the fake vampire teeth made it difficult to speak well, and Louis thought it was the funniest thing.

"You're good," he whispered, then stopped you quickly. "Wait!"

"What?!" You froze.

What you and Louis was dangerous. Sneaking into the haunted house at the Octoberfest fair in Leeds was severely 'frowned upon, not illegal', as Lou liked to put it. In other words, if you got caught, you would both be kicked out and grounded forever, and knowing Jay, she would make him babysit the girls while he was at it.

"You've got smeared makeup," he mumbled before fondly reaching a thumb out, rubbing it till it blended in. Your wide (Y/E/C) eyes met blue ones that held an air of amusement.

"Much better," he grinned.

Niall

Standing outside the haunted house entrance was perhaps one of the most terrifying things you've ever done. The large, dark purple shingles over the scratched and worn door that must've been white in a past life. All of the locals had their stories about this place in Niall's hometown; a man murdered his wife and kids, demons living in a blissfully sinful way, banshees coming out at night to scream a any female under the age of 25. All of them had one thing in common, though- all were legit haunted.

You were excited in a way; you had been ghost hunting before, just not on Halloween and definitely not with Niall. The thrill of this, paired with all the sugar you've had (and knowing what you and Niall would be doing after) was making your heart race.

"Are you ready?" A smooth Irish voice sounded from your left, and you nearly jumped out of your skin.

You nod, taking a bright yellow flashlight from him, giggling at his own, which was sealed on top of his hard hat with duct tape.

"Whenever you are, babe." You said as you stood on tiptoes to give him a quick peck.

Liam

"(Y/N), I'm tired," your adorable four year old cousin whimpered from her spot next to Liam. Your aunt had asked you to take her out trick-or-treating because she couldn't due to work. You had happily obliged since you loved Rosie, but had been a bit disappointed that you were missing Zayn's Halloween party that the rest of the boys, including your boyfriend Liam, would've been attending. However, Liam decided to surprise you and show up in his Buzz Lightyear costume to match your Jessie and Rosie's little alien costume.

"I'll carry you, Rosie," Liam cooed, making your heart melt. "Let's hit this last house and we'll head back.

The lights were off, but Liam insisted you go up with them.

"I don't know about this.." You said uneasily as he rang the doorbell.

"Don't be afraid, Jessie," he teased. "I'll protect you."

the door swung open right then.

"Trick or Tre-" the three of you began, but soon cut off, seeing the doorway was empty, and dust coated the inside. Liam grabbed your had quickly, dragging you and Rosie off the porch.

"Quick! Let's go!"

Zayn

"Zayn!" You shrieked as a loud crashing noise came from your right, along with a cackling laughter that sent shivers down your spine. It was dark and smoky in the haunted house, and the strobe lights going off in the mirror room was enough to give anyone even slightly epileptic a seizure. You liked haunted houses quite a bit; the thrill was perfect, and you loved it when people scared you, as you normally didn't flinch or freak out over anything. This time, though, the company the house got their supplies from had changed the brands of smoke stuff they used, and it was effecting your lungs really badly.

"Zayn!" You cried again, coughing violently. You had somehow gotten seperated in the shuffle in, and you needed to let him know you needed out, now.

"I'm here," he was by your side within moments, wrist gripped gently in his strong grip. He lead you over to an exit, shoving it open. He waited until you gulped down a few gulps of air.

"Better?"

"Much," you nodded, kissing his cheek.

--