You're best friends and you get in a fight

Harry: Since his rise to fame, Harry seemed to distance himself from you. You tried calling and texting while he was away but he never responded, leaving you feeling as though your friendship was over. When Harry came back to your hometown, you headed to his house right away, hoping to reunite with your best friend. Instead, you found out that he'd already left again, until next time. So many times you tried to catch him but with no word as to when he'd come and leave, you could never manage to get a hold of him. Finally, your luck turned around when you ran into him on the streets. "You haven't answered any of my calls or texts." You stated as soon as you saw him. "I've been busy. I can't be here for you all the time." He replied, angering you further with his lack of acceptance for his faults. "It's been six months Harry. I think you could manage to send one text back or give me one phone call in all that time." You rolled your eyes. He seemed to be contemplating walking away for a moment but in the end he admitted his wrong with hopes of reconciling with his best friend after so long.

Louis: Sometimes Louis' words seemed to leave his mouth before he got the chance to think about them, the reason for most of your fights. As you stood in the group of friends you'd both built you heard the words slip from his mouth, talking to another guy about your mutual relationship status. "She's definitely not dating anyone right now. She'll be an easy catch for you too." You didn't want to cause a scene but took note of his comment, a pang of hurt rushing through you at the idea that Louis though you were "easy". You waited until you were home, knowing Louis would come by to see you, bolting your door. His voice was confused as he knocked, your only answer filled with hate. "Go away!" Sighing he stood walked outside, finding that your window was unlocked, climbing through it before you could get to him. "What's wrong?" He asked, your silence only annoying him even more, asking until you piped up. "So I'm easy? You think I'm a slut Louis." Your voice was too calm, letting him know you were angry. His brow furrowed as he tried to think of what you were referring to. "You mean what I said at lunch? I didn't mean it like that. I meant that you two would be good for each other so it'd probably be easy for him to talk to you and ask you out and that maybe you wouldn't say no because he's a good guy. If you'd actually talk to me for once instead of getting mad as soon as something happens you would have understood." He explained. You rolled your eyes as he ended. "Well maybe if you learned to use your words correctly we wouldn't have had this problem in the first place." You retorted. He sat for a moment before speaking again. "Are we good now? Can we do homework together?" He asked, your returning nod the way your disputes usually ended, with both of you dropping the subject, no matter who was in the wrong.

Niall: Niall wasn't used to you having a boyfriend. For so many years he'd been the only guy in your life. Now that you were in a serious relationship, he found that the time you spent together had lessened drastically. He was never shy about bringing it up, sarcasm in his tone. "Well it seems like I've been forgotten." He laughed but you knew he was serious. "I have a boyfriend now Niall. Get used to it. I can't have time for only you all the time now." You rolled your eyes. "Forget about it. I don't need time with you then. Go on and spend every second of every day with him." He shot back. "Fine." Was your final word, walking away from him. For a while you were angry, until you felt yourself beginning to miss his friendship, about to head to his house to reconcile your relationship, opening your door only to find him standing there with an apology for you as well.

Liam: Your fist reached for Liam's chest, landing a punch dead in the center. He grunted a little but shook his head, grabbing hold of your hands. "I hate you." Tears streaked your cheeks. "(Y/N), I'm sorry." He repeated just as he had been since you found out. "You knew he was cheating this whole time." Those were your final words before you stormed away from him, heading back to your place. You sat on your bed, thinking of how you'd just lost two of the most important guys in your life, your boyfriend and now your best friend. You knew he was there when you heard your mom's voice from down the hallway, Liam's voice chiming in right after. You buried yourself under your blanket, hoping he'd see that you wanted to be left alone. You only heard the sound of his footsteps, the bed dipping as he took a seat, his ragged breathing filling the air. "Listen, I'm sorry. I know I should have told you. I just didn't want you to get hurt. I couldn't watch you cry over another guy." You groaned from under the covers. "Well now you're the guy making me cry. Happy?" You sniffled, Liam pulling the blanket from over your head, his jaw with a small cut, knuckles bruised. "If you go ahead and forgive me that'll get rid of some of the hurt. I'm pretty sure if you do that then he'll definitely be hurting more than you are right now." His eyes were pleading and you forgave him, the pain he'd caused your ex greater than any he would ever cause you again.

Zayn: Zayn lost connections with a lot of people after the forming of One Direction. Still, you never thought he would lose the connection you'd made with him, being that you were best friends. Zayn had become guarded since learning that some people only cared for his status and fortune, blocking most people out of his life. Still, you refused to be ignored. "I just don't trust people anymore." His voice raised as he walked into his house, leaving you in the doorway, your hands shaking and face red from anger. You couldn't take it anymore, stepping into his house and moving to where he stood, turning away from you just as he'd been doing for the past year. "Well I'm not just anyone. I'm your best friend!" You called back, making him look at you one last time before storming from the house, leaving him to mull over whether he truly wanted to lose his best friend to his pride.