➳ HOW HARD WAS IT TO GET USED TO LIVING IN STORYBROOKE AND WITH MODERN TIMES?

          "It was extremely hard! I had to learn what jeans were, and a television, and a cell phone. Can I ask you a question? Why do you people from this realm where bras?! They're so damn irritating! Tunics and cloaks are much more satisfying. If you don't believe me, try it out."

          ➳WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT HENRY?

          "I love many things about Henry Mills. I love how he can bring hope to every situation, no matter what it is, a trait that he quite obviously inherited from Snow. I swear sometimes there is too much hope in that family. I also notice something about Emma in him as well now that I think about it...he is selfless. Like Emma, Henry cares about everyone else before himself. I also love his warm eyes, the color his hair is when the sun shines down, the shiver that he makes run down my spine when his lips touch mine, his smile. His smile is infectious, as is his laugh. And then there's the fact that he actually likes archery and our hunting trips in Camelot. There isn't many people in the world who wanted to spend with me as much as Henry Mills does. Oh god...I sound like a girl. Please don't tell anyone I said this...espiecally Hook. I'll never hear the end of it from him..."

          ➳WHEN IS YOUR AND HENRY'S FIRST DATE?

          "Didn't we already have one though? I mean...we've been to the block party today, which was loads of fun! Have you ever played bottle ring toss? It's loads of fun! We've also been on several hunting trips together in Camelot, plus morning cocoa sharings at Granny's when I got back from Arendelle. I feel as though we've already done the first date thing, but I suppose if Henry decides to officially ask me out on one, that will be okay too. Whenever that may be."

          ➳ALSO, WILL YOU MARRY ME? I LOVE YOU!

          "Unfortuantly, my soul is bound to anothers already. No matter how long it may be, I know that one day I will be marrying Henry Mills. Sorry..."

          ➳ SO, TERESA, DO YOU LOVE HENRY?

          "Before The Apprentice announced what we were, I will admit that I did feel something for him, but I didn't want to ruin a perfect friendship so I didn't act on this feelings. Afterwards, it got awkward, but then it felt the same as  before, only my heart started racing more when I was in his presence. When I am with him, it feels...right. When he smiles, I smile. When he laughs, I can't help but not to join in. When he hugs me, there is a warmth that grows around my heart, which then spreads throughout my entire body. When he holds my hand, my hand is left tingling and cold. And when we kiss...well, there are no words, if I'm being honest. I've never been in love before so I don't know what it feels like, but if that is what it feels like to be in love with someone, then yes...I am in love with Henry Mills. Even though I know I am destined to be in love with him anyway, all those emotions feel like they're my choice."

         ➳ STORYBROOKE, ENCHANTED FOREST, OR ARENDELLE?

          "Oh boy, that's a hard one! I love them all for different reasons. Arendelle, even though I never remembered it much, was my home. I was born there, had a life with my mother there, and when I got to return to it, I got to spend the best one with my cousins. It really is a beautiful place, and I can't wait to visit again. The Enchanted Forest was my home, yes. But not by choice. My mother abandoned me. I had to learn to survive and fight for myself at the age of fix. Robin Hood saved my life. He taught me everything I needed to know to survive...I'm very thankful I got to know him. Not only did I meet Robin in the Enchanted Forest, but I also met Snow and Marley, and several others. Storybrooke is an entirely different story all together. There, I got to meet Emma and Hook, Zelena, but most of all, I got to meet Henry Mills."