TWENTY-SIX ➳ DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
╚═════ ═════╝

╔═════ ═════╗CHAPTER TWENTY-SIXDARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN╚═════ ═════╝

THINGS WERE DOING PRETTY GOOD FOR THE ARCHER. Teresa had taken Emma's advice and had gotten herself a room at Granny's Inn, where, in return for her staying rent free, her and Granny made a deal; Teresa was to clean the floors of the diner before closing and locking up for night.

Many things had changed; from having been in the Enchanted Forest bleeding from an infected wound, to arriving in Storybrooke, then to Arendelle before back to Storybrooke,  Teresa had to adapt to each of her living environments.

Like jeans and bras.

Yes, Teresa always worn trousers in the Enchanted Forest and Arendelle, plus her first arrival in Storybrooke, but now that she was a permanent resident, Snow thought it best she look the part. So her trousers, tunic and cloak were thrown out, much to her dismay, and she was shoved into brand new clothes. She found the clothes quite odd, but Hook ensured her that she would get used to them over time, much like he has.

Still, the archer missed her old clothes, for then she didn't have an article of clothing called a bra that always felt as if her breasts were being showed off as they were held in place. Then again, she was enjoying the feet wear called sneakers. They were quite comfortable and much easier to run in when she was hunting in the mornings.

Teresa had been taking the mornings for herself. Just because she was in Storybrooke now, that didn't mean she didn't want to be a have a normal life; she still wanted to be an archer. Hunting in the mornings reminded her of that, plus the woods were always a home for her. The soft breeze, lushish green colors and the woods smell always seemed to calm her. She would hunt for meat for herself, Granny, though mainly if Granny was in the mood for a stew, and Snow, but Snow seemed to enjoy grocery shopping and sometimes forced her to go so Teresa could enjoy and explore the new foods. Thanks to Henry, Teresa now in love with hot cocoa. She and Henry would have it on oscassion as he studied his given homework in Granny's Diner.

While Snow and Henry were at school, and David and Emma were at work, Teresa had become Neal's babysitter. Not that she minded though, since baby Neal was absolutely adorable and very easy to take care of.

Teresa and Henry had gotten pretty close; they spent a lot of time together. They would sit together at Granny's, or on the weekends, if Henry woke early enough, he would join her for her morning hunt. There were also the moments where they would go to Snow's apartment and play a game called Scrabble, which she quite enjoyed playing. She had to admit it was by far her favorite game she's ever played. And Henry was quite competitive, their minds seemed to be on the same level in the game. And as they played, they would talk and laugh and have a grand ole time. Sometimes Snow or Emma or even Regina would play. Though it was rare to get Regina to sit down and play when she was still sad over having to send Robin away. Still, she played. Which was something Teresa never imagined the Evil Queen to do.