TWENTY-TWO ➳ THE WEDDING

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
THE WEDDING
╚═════ ═════╝

TERESA HOLMES HAD NEVER BEEN INSIDE A CASTLE BEFORE, SO SHE WAS BREATHLESS AT HOW BEAUTIFUL ARENDELLE'S WAS

TERESA HOLMES HAD NEVER BEEN INSIDE A CASTLE BEFORE, SO SHE WAS BREATHLESS AT HOW BEAUTIFUL ARENDELLE'S WAS. After they had arrived through the portal, Teresa had helped her cousins take back their kingdom. She even got to praise Anna after the red head punched Hanz in the face. It was quite hysterical, and something she hadn't expected the sweet Anna to ever do. They had a good laugh.

Nearly a week later, Teresa stood before a full length mirror. She was dressed in on Arendelle's finest materials, and because her and Anna were nearly the same size, she was given her old clothing.

Now the archer hated dresses, but today she was making an exception. Today, Anna was finally marrying the ice seller named Kristoff.

She had to admit though, that shw dress she wore was beautiful. It was elegant, yet also not elegant at the same time; it was perfect for her due to her hatred for dresses and elegance.

The dress was a forest green color, perfect for an archer. Along her waist was a golden ribbon that then flowed down the back of the dress; the sleeves hung off her shoulders and hugged her upper biceps. Her hair had even been done. Her blonde locks were clipped up in an elegant bun that was secured with a green Arenedelle emblem clip. She truly looked like royalty, which, by blood, she was.

There was a soft knock on the door of her room. "Come in," she called. The door opened as she turned to face who was knocking.

Anna walked in, clad in a beautiful white gown. Her usually double braids were pulled back and in an elegantly done hairdo. Anna looked stunning.

"Woah," they said in unison, then shared a laugh.

"You look beautiful, Teresa," Anna said. "Like a true royal."

"Thanks." A faint blush spread across the archers cheeks. "And you...Kristoff is quite a lucky man, you look stunning."

This time, Anna blushed. "Why thank you."

"You're welcome," Teresa replied. "Now, shall we go to your wedding?"

"I'm actually going to speak with Elsa first, but I'll see you after. Save me a dance?"

Teresa chuckled. "I don't know how to dance, I don't believe I should infront of all your guests."

"Teresa, I may be a Princess, but I'm not the most spectacular danced myself. You'll be fine." Anna then smirked. "As Princess, I command you to save me a dance."

Teresa rolled her eyes before giving her a mock bow. "Yes, my Princess."

The two shared a laugh before Anna departed to go and speak with Elsa. With Anna gone, Teresa looked one more time at her reflection before moving out of the room. She began making her way to the ceremonial room where the wedding would be taking place.