HELPFUL - MUST READ

HERE ARE SOME THINGS TO HELP WITH THE CONFUSION.......

01. THE MEETING

In Henry's story book, Teresa Holmes meets Snow White while she is just beginning to run from the Evil Queen. They become great friends and begin traveling together. A long time later, they rob Prince James' carriage, where their interaction with the engaged Prince leads to Snow White falling hard for him.

02. THE TREE

After Snow and Charming take back their Kingdom with the help of Teresa and their friends, they have a baby girl named Emma. On the night Emma is born, the new parents barely get two minutes with Emma as the Evil Queen's curse is on the way toward their Kingdom. Teresa and Charming rush baby Emma to the magical tree that will protect her. On the way there, they are stopped by the Evil Queen's Black Knights. Charming gives Emma to Teresa while he takes care of them. When Teresa gets to the tree, she places baby Emma safely inside before she is then killed by Black Knights.

03. THE SAVIOR

After Henry brings Emma to Storybrooke, he begins showing her pages of his story book. She later believes him and becomes the savior she is meant to be. When she breaks the curse, she is reunited with her parents and son. Snow wonders where Teresa is since David ended up surviving. They later discover her grave marker in Storybrooke's cemetery. After placing flowers on the grave marker, Emma wishes she could have met the teenage archer that saved her life.

04. THE PORTAL

When Emma and Killian through the portal and ruin the meeting of her parents they are forced to make them meet and fall in love. After much chaos and tears, they sucessfully get them to meet and fall in love at the Troll Bridge. Emma then decides to bring Teresa back to Storybrooke with her and Killian so she can get to know the girl that saved her family on multiple occasions.

05. THE CHANGES

Due to Emma bringing Teresa back with them to Storybrooke, the timeline changes. After they left, Snow and Red search endlessly for Teresa before giving up, having no other choice to believe she had died from her arrow wound that had gotten infected from not being properly treated. They mourn their friend all the while still fleeing from the Evil Queen. The original storyline of Once Upon A Time Season 1 flashbacks are then put into place as Teresa was completly taken from that time and placed into the present. This means Charming is the one who places Emma within the tree.

06. THE MEMORIES

In Storybrooke, no one (in exception of Emma and Killian) remember that it was Teresa who had placed Emma inside tree. Emma and Killian due to the fact that they were the ones who brought Teresa back to Storybrooke.

HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL :)