ANSWERS

Can I just say thank you for
giving me the best questions
to answer?!?

Can I just say thank you forgiving me the best questionsto answer?!?

        ➳ WILL YOU PLEASE BRING ROBIN BACK FROM THE DEAD?

          "As much as I would love to, I will not be bringing Robin Hood back from the dead. Regina was always meant to love and lose him, it's very important for her future if I keep him where he is in the show; dead. If there was a way to write him in, I mosr definitely would, but alas, there is not."

          ➳ HOW DID YOU GET THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS BOOK?

          "That's an easy question. In 2011, I fell in love with Once Upon a Time as soon as I seen the first promo for it. After showing my sister, the show became a regular watch for us every week. As time passed, we fell in love with the characters and the entire show. When she passed away in 2017, she was my inspiration. Our favorite character is Henry, so I felt the need to write a story just for her, my sister, so then Teresa Holmes was born! The name was actually inspired because of my sister as well. She has always loved Sherlock Holmes, and Teresa is what she was going to name her next child."

          ➳ WILL TERESA MEET HER FATHER?

          "Yes, she will be meeting her father. I'm really excited for it too! I cannot wait for them to meet. When she will be meeting him though, I will not share. That will have to be left as a surprise to you guys."

          ➳ IS SHERLOCK HOLMES ACTUALLY SHERLOCK HOMES OR IS HE JUST A NAMESAKE?

          "Sherlock Holmes, Teresa's father, is yes, the Sherlock Holmes. I will try and make him as much like Sherlock as I can, but we all know Once Upon a Time gives the characters a twist before adding them to the show, so my Sherlock Holmes will not share as many things as the original Sherlock Holmes."

          ➳ HOW DID THE STORY STARTED? WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL IDEA?

          "The original storyline was always this one. I had to re-write those first few chapters a couple times before I was truly satisfied with how Emma and Killian brought them through the portal. My first thoughts when writing it though, when this book was still in the drafts, were to have Teresa be in season 1 as an actual curse victim, Henry's fellow classmate, and Graham's adoptive daughter, but after some more thinking, I chose to go with something more different, which then brought me to the idea of Zelena's time travel portal. Personally, I think I made the excellent choice in doing so."