SIXTY-TWO➳ AN UNTOLD STORY, PT. 1

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
AN UNTOLD STORY, PT. 1
╚═════ ═════╝

"DID YOU GET INTO YOUR OWN RUM?" Zelena said as they watched Hook try and pick the lock of the cage

"DID YOU GET INTO YOUR OWN RUM?" Zelena said as they watched Hook try and pick the lock of the cage...with his hook. "You believe that's going to work when my magic can't?"

"Well, I suppose I could just do nothing, but then again, that's your job!" Hook fired back, causing Teresa to smirk from where she sat next to Snow.

"If you really want to get out of here, I can arrange a trip right back to the Underworld!"

"Stop it!" David snapped, stepping in between the feeding pirate and witch before a fight could break out. "Now, we need to be patient. The Groundsman promised to fix the wand and bring it back to us."

"Unfortunately," said the Groundsman, having walked in when they were shouting. Which I why they hadn't noticed him moments ago. "I was only able to keep half my promise."

"What do you mean? Where's the wand?" Zelena asked.

"I repaired it, but then the Warden took it from me."

Teresa was now fuming; she jumped up from where she sat with Snow and up to the bars. "You let him take it?!"

"I didn't come empty-handed, though," he told them, holding up a key. "Seems the Orderly, he enjoyed a little bit too much whiskey today."

"We need to get the wand back from that warden," Snow said as he began to unlock the chain. "Do you know where he is?"

"Eh, no, uh, but first things first, before we find him, we must have a way to defeat him. He's quite powerful. Now, I might have a way, but it is dangerous." The Groundmans opened the bars, allowing them to step out.

"Hasn't stopped us before," Teresa muttered, walking past him.

As they followed him down multiple dimly lit hallways, occasionally having to duck beyond a wall to avoid being spotted, Teresa Holmes had only one thought on her mind.

Henry Mills.

She wondered if he was okay, if Gold had harmed him or Violet in any way. She would surely murder him if so, for laying hand on not only his grandson, but her soulmate...and her only other friend; Violet. She hoped that Henry hadn't destroyed magic, for if they truly could not leave this place, then they would forever be stuck, and Henry and the rest of the residents in Storybrooke wouldn't be able to help them. Teresa wondered if Henry even knew about her not being Storybrooke anymore. But he mostly likely did, especially if Emma and Regina had found, for Granny would have contacted to inform them about what happened.

Snow noticed the trouble expression on Teresa's face, so she leaned over and placed a delicate hand on her friends shoulder. "Are you alright?"

Teresa but her lip, pulling hard at the thin layer of skin. "I'm worried."